Most of us Disney Park fans are eagerly awaiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge to open. The immersive addition to Hollywood Studios will transport guests to the planet Batuu, and will include rides, food, and of course merchandise. Like these simply adorable plushies.
Guests can find these adorable items at a Toydarian-run street market. I can’t wait until spring of 2019 to get my hands on a Porg plushie!
- Chatting with Mike Carbonaro About the Past and Future of Big Apple Comic Con - July 21, 2018
- We Played Shadow of the Tomb Raider at SDCC and Chatted with the Game’s Head Devs - July 21, 2018
- Line Webtoon Throws a Bash Worthy of San Diego Comic-Con [Photos] - July 21, 2018
- What Kevin Smith Really Wanted Comic Book Men to Be Called, and More from the IMDBoat Party at SDCC - July 21, 2018
- Wonder Woman is Valedictorian and Supergirl is a Rebel: DC Super Hero Girls at SDCC - July 20, 2018