Most of us Disney Park fans are eagerly awaiting Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge to open. The immersive addition to Hollywood Studios will transport guests to the planet Batuu, and will include rides, food, and of course merchandise. Like these simply adorable plushies.
Guests can find these adorable items at a Toydarian-run street market. I can’t wait until spring of 2019 to get my hands on a Porg plushie!
- So About That Millennium Falcon Ride Coming to Disneyland
- Check Out Oga's Cantina from Star Wars Galaxy's Edge
- Details from Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Panel at Disney's Galactic Nights
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018