Fans of Ernest Cline‘s book Ready Player One have been sitting on the edge of their seats for the movie adaptation. It has one of the greatest directors of all time sitting behind the wheel, and the more footage that gets released the more hype they all get. They haven’t had as much luck in the poster department, with the first one coming under fire for the freakishly long leg of the character. This new poster is much better and looks like it was ripped from the 1980s. It looks like a Drew Struzan poster, only with real people instead of art — which is exactly the look this movie should be going for.
Summary: When the creator of a virtual reality world called the OASIS dies, he releases a video in which he challenges all OASIS users to find his Easter Egg, which will give the finder his fortune. Wade Watts finds the first clue and starts a race for the Egg.
Ready Player One, directed by Steven Spielberg, stars Tye Sheridan, Olivia Cooke, Simon Pegg, T.J. Miller, Mark Rylance, and Ben Mendelsohn. It will be released on March 29th.
- Check Out These Funko 'Ready Player One' Pops!
- Ready Player One: Final Trailer Full of Pure Imagination
- Ready Player One: Brand New Character Posters Introduce the High Five
- Ready Player One Drops Big Giant Egg: A New Clue from James Halliday
- CinemaCon Sony Presentation Live Blog - April 23, 2018
- Joe Russo Gave Tom Holland a Fake Avengers: Infinity War Script - April 19, 2018
- Colin Trevorrow Says Jurassic World 3 Will Be a “Science Thriller” like Jurassic Park - April 18, 2018
- Brad Bird Explains Why There Is No Time Jump in Incredibles 2 - April 18, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The New Direction While Remaining True to the Universe - April 18, 2018