Fans of Ernest Cline‘s book Ready Player One have been sitting on the edge of their seats for the movie adaptation. It has one of the greatest directors of all time sitting behind the wheel, and the more footage that gets released the more hype they all get. They haven’t had as much luck in the poster department, with the first one coming under fire for the freakishly long leg of the character. This new poster is much better and looks like it was ripped from the 1980s. It looks like a Drew Struzan poster, only with real people instead of art — which is exactly the look this movie should be going for.
Summary: When the creator of a virtual reality world called the OASIS dies, he releases a video in which he challenges all OASIS users to find his Easter Egg, which will give the finder his fortune. Wade Watts finds the first clue and starts a race for the Egg.
Ready Player One, directed by Steven Spielberg, stars Tye Sheridan, Olivia Cooke, Simon Pegg, T.J. Miller, Mark Rylance, and Ben Mendelsohn. It will be released on March 29th.
- Check Out These Funko 'Ready Player One' Pops!
- Ready Player One: Final Trailer Full of Pure Imagination
- Ready Player One: Brand New Character Posters Introduce the High Five
- Ready Player One Drops Big Giant Egg: A New Clue from James Halliday
- Keanu Reeves Says He Doesn’t Know If Bill & Ted 3 Will Become a Reality - July 15, 2018
- New Poster and Trailer for A Simple Favor - July 15, 2018
- Character Posters for Christopher Robin Give Us a Close Up Look at the Animals - July 15, 2018
- Dwayne Johnson Says There is “No Need” To Talk to Tyrese About the Fast and Furious Feud - July 15, 2018
- Laurence Fishburne Isn’t Sure He’ll Return to the DCEU - July 14, 2018