Now that the fate of the Netflix Marvel show is known, they aren’t going anywhere, we can rest a little easy knowing that the shows in development are staying that way. Jessica Jones season two drops next month, Luke Cage season two finished filming late last year, Daredevil season three began production the middle of November and is set to wrap up in May, and Iron Fist season two began production in December. The Punisher is our most recent show but that doesn’t mean it isn’t speeding into production.
According to SpoilerTV the show is set to begin later this month. There haven’t been any announcements regarding casting or a showrunner yet but if the date is accurate we can expect one soon.
Summary: After the murder of his family, Frank Castle becomes a vigilante known as “the Punisher”, who aims to fight crime by any means necessary.
The Punisher, from showrunner Steve Lightfoot, stars Jon Bernthal, Jason R. Moore, Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Michael Nathanson, Jamie Ray Newman, and Amber Rose Revah. It is streaming to Netflix now.
- Jessica Jones Season 2: Watch the New Trailer, "Her Way"
- VR Platformer Moss Releases Brand New Gameplay Footage
- Colin Trevorrow Says Jurassic World 3 Will Be a “Science Thriller” like Jurassic Park - April 18, 2018
- Brad Bird Explains Why There Is No Time Jump in Incredibles 2 - April 18, 2018
- Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom – The New Direction While Remaining True to the Universe - April 18, 2018
- Avengers: Infinity War – Shuri is More “Tech-Savvy” Than Iron Man - April 18, 2018
- New Cover and Promotional Photos for Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - April 18, 2018