Now that the fate of the Netflix Marvel show is known, they aren’t going anywhere, we can rest a little easy knowing that the shows in development are staying that way. Jessica Jones season two drops next month, Luke Cage season two finished filming late last year, Daredevil season three began production the middle of November and is set to wrap up in May, and Iron Fist season two began production in December. The Punisher is our most recent show but that doesn’t mean it isn’t speeding into production.
According to SpoilerTV the show is set to begin later this month. There haven’t been any announcements regarding casting or a showrunner yet but if the date is accurate we can expect one soon.
Summary: After the murder of his family, Frank Castle becomes a vigilante known as “the Punisher”, who aims to fight crime by any means necessary.
The Punisher, from showrunner Steve Lightfoot, stars Jon Bernthal, Jason R. Moore, Ebon Moss-Bachrach, Michael Nathanson, Jamie Ray Newman, and Amber Rose Revah. It is streaming to Netflix now.
- Filming on Netflix/Marvel's 'The Punisher' Season 2 Has Wrapped
- Jessica Jones Season 2: Watch the New Trailer, "Her Way"
- VR Platformer Moss Releases Brand New Gameplay Footage
- Lionsgate Releases the Final Poster for Robin Hood - October 16, 2018
- New Featurette for Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald Teases Why Everyone is in Paris - October 16, 2018
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World – Producer Brad Lewis Talks Wrapping the Trilogy at NYCC - October 14, 2018
- How to Train Your Dragon: The Hidden World – Jay Baruchel Talks Letting Hiccup Go at NYCC - October 14, 2018
- Mortal Engines: Christian Rivers Talks Peter Jackson Mentoring Him at NYCC - October 14, 2018