Proponents of fair and objective journalism were horrified Monday to learn that superstar DC Comics writer “The Great One” Brian Bendis had publicly offered EXCLUSSSIVE interviews to Hulk Sex Listicle website CBR in exchange for the website using “skinny” photos of Bendis in articles. The quid pro quo deal is an attack on journalistic ethics that highlights everything wrong with the media.
— BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (@BRIANMBENDIS) February 13, 2018
So of course, we need to get in on this. Sure, CBR may use the “skinny” photos of Bendis, but we’re going to do him one better. From now on, in any articles about “The Great One,” Bleeding Cool pledges to not only use “skinny” photos of Bendis, but to be the first and only website to EXCLUSSSIVELY use only “skinny” photos of Bendis with a luscious head of beautiful hair.
So, when can we expect our EXCLUSSSIVE interviews, Mr. Bendis?
- X-Men: Bland Design – The Generic Origin of Lydia Nance Revealed in X-Men Gold #22 - February 22, 2018
- It’s Superteens Vs. Crusaders in New Archie Mini-Series in June - February 22, 2018
- X-Men: Bland Design – All Good Things Must End, Like Generation X #87 - February 22, 2018
- Over the Garden Wall Returns with New OGN from Jonathan Case and Jim Campbell - February 22, 2018
- IDW’s Ted Adams Joins CBLDF Board of Directors - February 22, 2018