Proponents of fair and objective journalism were horrified Monday to learn that superstar DC Comics writer “The Great One” Brian Bendis had publicly offered EXCLUSSSIVE interviews to Hulk Sex Listicle website CBR in exchange for the website using “skinny” photos of Bendis in articles. The quid pro quo deal is an attack on journalistic ethics that highlights everything wrong with the media.
— BRIAN MICHAEL BENDIS (@BRIANMBENDIS) February 13, 2018
So of course, we need to get in on this. Sure, CBR may use the “skinny” photos of Bendis, but we’re going to do him one better. From now on, in any articles about “The Great One,” Bleeding Cool pledges to not only use “skinny” photos of Bendis, but to be the first and only website to EXCLUSSSIVELY use only “skinny” photos of Bendis with a luscious head of beautiful hair.
So, when can we expect our EXCLUSSSIVE interviews, Mr. Bendis?
- Marvel Catches Typhoid Fever in October… but What Is It? - July 17, 2018
- Guardians of the Galaxy Director Says Trump is Worse Than Thanos - July 17, 2018
- Dark Horse, Not Marvel, to Publish a Wreck-It Ralph Comic Book - July 17, 2018
- Black Panther’s Shuri Gets Her Own Comic at Marvel in October by Nnedi Okorafor and Leonardo Romero - July 17, 2018
- Marvel Teases Mysterious “Blind Spot” for Tomorrow, July 18th - July 17, 2018