Comic Cons, Conventions, Expos and Extravaganzas may be the most public face of comic book culture right now. Some of them don’t even have comics in them. Here, at least, is a quick look at a number that do – from the small, to the big…
The Leam Comic Con, held at the All Saints Parish Church in Leamington Spa on the 14th April, with Al Ewing and John Wagner in attendance, has started to put up their posters in the church grounds…
Renamed Arizona show AZ Eventure Con, as shows change their name post-Salt Lake Vs San Diego, has a new poster. A one-day inside-a-comic-shop event at Jesse James Comics in Glendale, Arizona. With Kevin Eastman as their big name guest.
Talking of naming issues, Nancy Silberkleit, co-CEO of Archie Comics is offering the trademarked phrase Comic Extravaganza for schools, libraries or organizations that have a community focus to hold a comic-based event without the worries of infringing on anyone’s trademark.
And talking even more of naming issues, the Liverpool Comic Con has a logo that does look a little familiar…
- Marvel Comics to Relaunch Captain America #1 On the Fourth Of July, 2018 - February 22, 2018
- Can We Expect the Ta-Nehisi Coates Captain America News Next Week? - February 22, 2018
- The First of the Exclusive ComicsPRO Variants Hit eBay, from $10 to $50 - February 22, 2018
- Amazing Spider-Man #794 Goes to Third Printing - February 22, 2018
- DC Comics Makes Aquaman LED Signs for Comic Stores - February 22, 2018