Comic Cons, Conventions, Expos and Extravaganzas may be the most public face of comic book culture right now. Some of them don’t even have comics in them. Here, at least, is a quick look at a number that do – from the small, to the big…
The Leam Comic Con, held at the All Saints Parish Church in Leamington Spa on the 14th April, with Al Ewing and John Wagner in attendance, has started to put up their posters in the church grounds…
Renamed Arizona show AZ Eventure Con, as shows change their name post-Salt Lake Vs San Diego, has a new poster. A one-day inside-a-comic-shop event at Jesse James Comics in Glendale, Arizona. With Kevin Eastman as their big name guest.
Talking of naming issues, Nancy Silberkleit, co-CEO of Archie Comics is offering the trademarked phrase Comic Extravaganza for schools, libraries or organizations that have a community focus to hold a comic-based event without the worries of infringing on anyone’s trademark.
And talking even more of naming issues, the Liverpool Comic Con has a logo that does look a little familiar…
- Marvel Comics Put The Fantastic Four #1 Spoiler On The Second Printing Front Cover - August 14, 2018
- Lisa Bloom to Represent #MeToo Allegations Against IDW’s President and Publisher - August 14, 2018
- Marvel May Act Against CryptoCurrency Wacoinda - August 14, 2018
- Tomorrows Infinity Wars #2 Gets a Surprise Spoiler Variant - August 14, 2018
- A Wicked + A Divine Interactive Experience at Thought Bubble - August 14, 2018