The cast of Crazy Ex-Girlfriend, led by Rachel Bloom, are heading out on an eight-city music tour starting March 31st. According to EW.com, the tour will include Vincent Rodriguez III, Scott Michael Foster, Pete Gardner, Aline Brosh McKenna, Adam Schlesinger and Jack Dolgen. Tickets will go on sale February 14th — Valentines Day, in case you’re looking for a gift for a fan. Performances will take place in Portland, Seattle, Chicago, Boston, New York, Philadelphia, Washington D.C. and Los Angeles.
Series co-creator and star Bloom said of the upcoming tour:
“There is nothing like performing musical comedy live. It’s not just a performance, it’s an ongoing dialogue between the performers and the audience. We are so excited to offer new renditions of some of our beloved songs and connect with our amazing fans.”
Co-creator, showrunner, and executive producer Aline Brosh McKenna added:
“In the course of 44 episodes, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend has featured over 100 original songs. It’s so exciting that fans will get to see up close the phenomenal live performing talents of our cast, led by Rachel Bloom, and hear the amazing songwriting of Rachel, Adam, and Jack.”
The Crazy Ex-Girlfriend season 3 finale airs Friday, February 16th on the CW.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018