Yesterday, as part of our news about the new Splatoon 2 figures, we mentioned that Nintendo will also be releasing a new map and a new weapon with their next update. So we decided to take a better look at both with you. First off, the new weapon, which is being called the Dark Tetra Dualies. This will allow you to dodge roll up to four times while also splattering paint in a dual line pattern. Tink lines for a ski slope before you actually ski. As to what their enhances abilities will be, that has yet to be talked about.
Meanwhile, the new map is called Goby Arena, and is basically a basketball court that is currently playing host to a Splatoon fight with it’s own obstacles on the floor. As you can see from the photos below, this is multi-level and will give you plenty of chances for line-of-sight, sneak attacks, and painting up areas that others may not even think are possible to get to, let alone touch. No official release date has been given yet as to when we can see these added to the game, but if Nintendo is showing off pictures, best bet is within the next month.
- Chicken Beats Egg in Latest Splatoon 2 Splatfest
- Bethesda Expands by Opening a New Office in Austin, Texas
- Love Conquers All! At Least, It Did In Splatoon 2's Recent Splatfest
- Splatoon 2 is Getting New Amiibo, as well as a Map, and Weapons
- The Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest Might Just Make You Question Who You Are
- Splatoon 2 Will Unleash Their Next Weapon On The Game Tomorrow
- Nintendo Switch's Online Subscription Lands in September
- Nintendo will be Focusing on Arms and Splatoon 2 at GDC 2018
- Mega Man: Fully Charged Receives a Trailer and Debut Date - July 21, 2018
- Epic Games Explains Why Playground LTM Was Having Issues in Fortnite - July 21, 2018
- Hasbro and Blizzard Come Together for Overwatch Reaper Nerf Gun [SDCC] - July 21, 2018
- SEGA Teases New Phantasy Star Game for Mobile on 30th Anniversary - July 21, 2018
- New Kingdom Hearts III Trailer Celebrates Mickey’s 90th Birthday - July 21, 2018