Farpoint is a an annual conventions celebrating all things nerdy — sci-fi, horror, superheroes, and more! The focus of the convention is fandom, and it truly feels like an old-fashioned convention. While they do get a few celebrities, it’s not on the same scale as say, every other convention. There’s still a huge push for authors and artists, who make up some of the pillars of fandom. The cosplay at this con was diverse and fun, with a wide range of ages joining in the fun. If you’ve never been to Farpoint before, I urge you to visit it next year. This is one old-school con you simply can’t miss!
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018