Farpoint is a an annual conventions celebrating all things nerdy — sci-fi, horror, superheroes, and more! The focus of the convention is fandom, and it truly feels like an old-fashioned convention. While they do get a few celebrities, it’s not on the same scale as say, every other convention. There’s still a huge push for authors and artists, who make up some of the pillars of fandom. The cosplay at this con was diverse and fun, with a wide range of ages joining in the fun. If you’ve never been to Farpoint before, I urge you to visit it next year. This is one old-school con you simply can’t miss!
- Nerd Food: Black Flag Brewing Company’s Saved by the Bell Beer - March 20, 2018
- Disney Style Shares Some Adorable Hairstyles to Go with Your Mouse Ears - March 19, 2018
- Adorable New Orange Bird Merchandise Is Out Just in Time for Spring - March 19, 2018
- Hot Topic’s New Riverdale Eyeshadow Palette is Perfect for a Chock’lit Shoppe Date! - March 19, 2018
- Pirates of the Caribbean Reopens in Walt Disney World with Brand-New Redhead Scene - March 19, 2018