While we appreciated the Nintendo Switch version of DOOM, we also concede that it’s not the best version of the game as there are a lot of things left out and it doesn’t seem to work as well as the Xbox One and PS4 versions we saw before it. Bethesda knew going into the project that porting it over would come with some issues, including leaving certain parts of the game out and making multiplayer a downloadable feature. So for those of you who have been having issues with it, good news! Ther’s a patch on the way, as the company revealed on the game’s official Twitter account over the weekend.
We’ll be releasing an upcoming patch for #DOOM on #NintendoSwitch this month. We’ll provide full patch notes – covering audio issues, menu fixes, and more – as we get closer to release. pic.twitter.com/0YyJ9OTqzK
— DOOM (@DOOM) February 9, 2018
However, there are no official notes yet as to what they’ll be fixing, no information on any of their websites as to what will be getting fixed, and no official date as to when this update will go into effect. But the idea that, according to the tweet, they’re covering audio and menu options, that should give some indication that they’re at least going to smooth out the rough spots that people have been complaining about.
- Bethesda Softworks to Debut DOOM Eternal Gameplay on August 10th
- The Top 100 Most-Ordered Comics and Graphic Novels by Comic Stores in January 2018
- Comic Book Wins and Losses, Week of February 7th, 2018: Triumph of Swamp Thing and Another Bad Issue of Amazing Spider-Man
- Comic Store in Your Future: Leave Collectors Wanting More
- Comic Retailers Cottoning on to Thanos Appeal in Advance Reorders
- Iron Fist #77 Review: The Epic Finale to Sabretooth Round Two
- Techland Launching Their Own Battle Royale Game with Dying Light: Bad Blood - August 20, 2018
- Insomnia: The Ark Gets a New Lore Trailer From the Developers - August 19, 2018
- Jujubee Releases a New Trailer for Their Russian Submarine Game KURSK - August 19, 2018
- God of War Was Almost Set in Ancient Egypt, According to Developers - August 19, 2018
- Treadnauts Receives a New Launch Trailer as It’s Released on Steam - August 19, 2018