A bit of a mixed bag of news this morning from tinyBuild Games as the company unveiled six games that it would be bringing to the Nintendo Switch this year. But instead of seeing some hopeful new releases, we got six games that have already been released. The six games that will be coming out are The Final Station, Clustertruck, Punch Club, Party Hard, Streets of Rogue, and Hello Neighbor. All six were announced this morning in a livestream, which we’ve included below for you to check out, showing off how the games currently play on the Switch. No release dates were given for any of the titles, so “2018” is what we’re looking at for now.
Now while we’re sure this will disappoint some people who were anxiously looking to see newer titles added to Nintendo’s “Nindies” lineup, this is actually a pretty smart move for tinyBuild. The company is putting out games that PC gamers already know about, but most console players have never had a crack at until now. What better way to show off what the publishers can do than to feature some of their best-selling and most popular titles on the newest console. But whether fans will gravitate to playing them on the Switch will be a different story.
- Shigeru Miyamoto Reveals Why Illumination Is Making The Mario Movie
- YouTube Updates Their Policies After Logan Paul's Multiple Blunders
- World of Nintendo Figures Wave 12 Hits Stores in April
- TinyBuild Games To Announce Six New Switch Games On Saturday
- Hello Neighbor On Track For A Nintendo Switch & PS4 Release, According To PEGI
- 'Hello Neighbor' Gets A New Creepy Halloween Trailer
- 'Party Hard Tycoon' Hits The Dance Floor With New Launch Trailer
- Chillin' With The Dead In 'Graveyard Keeper' At PAX West
- Mobile Game Pigeon Pop Gets Caught Stealing Artwork - February 25, 2018
- Gust Announces Smartphone Release Of Atelier Marie Plus: The Alchemist of Salburg - February 24, 2018
- Bandai Namco Releases “The Residence” DLC for Little Nightmares - February 24, 2018
- Spike Chunsoft Will Reveal 4 New Localization Games at GDC 2018 - February 24, 2018
- Xbox Teases Rise of the Tomb Raider Headed to Xbox Game Pass - February 24, 2018