While Niantic has added a lot more Pokémon into the mix of Pokémon GO, there was a cool little addition that went under the radar for a lot of people who probably didn’t notice their inclusion unless they were specifically paying attention. Up until now, the two Pokémon known as Minun and Plusle have been region-locked, specifically where you could only find each one in specific regions of the world. Minun was only available in Asia, Australia, and Europe; while Plusle was regulated to Africa, North America, and South America. Literally dividing the world in half, so to speak. That ended with the latest update, which Niantic was sure to announce for those who were unaware.
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) February 10, 2018
Why did Niantic separate them to begin with? We don’t know! Why did they finally decide to reunite them? We still don’t know! But in any case, you now are able to snag both of them no matter where you live. And while they are pretty common Pokémon, you apparently have a better chance at finding and catching them during rainy weather in your area. Good luck finding the one you need.
- Pokémon GO Launch Their New Lunar Event On February 17th
- Twitch Plays Pokémon Attempting To Beat Red & Blue Simultaneously
- Dataminers Find A New Legendary On The Way For Pokémon GO
- Lying in the Gutters, 4th February 2018 - Don't Jinx It...
- Pokémon Go Players Can Now Buy New Outfits with Medals
- Pokémon Go Gets a Nice Inspirational Nature Documentary-Themed Trailer Starring Stephen Fry
- Pokémon GO Fans Won't Be Able To Play Due To USAF GPS Jamming
- Strange Brigade Receives an Extended Gameplay Trailer - August 14, 2018
- Relive the Entire Daniel Bryan Saga as a WWE 2K19 Storyline - August 14, 2018
- Patrick Stewart Will Join ‘My Memory of Us’ as the Narrator - August 14, 2018
- Sony Releases a New Launch Trailer for Marvel’s Spider-Man - August 13, 2018
- Necrobarista Reveals PS4 Version and Free Demo on the Way - August 13, 2018