Well, leave it to Splatoon 2 to put one of life’s ultimate questions to the test in a paint fight. The next Splatfest will kick off on February 16th and will put two very specific things we seek out in life against each other in a battle that may make you question who you are. This next battle will be between love and money.
Inkoming Splatfest! But what’s the topic, you ask? Well, this time it’s about what’s more important to you: money or love? Is it about the glitz and glamour of cash money? Or would you rather have a heart full of love (even if your wallet is empty)? Choose wisely, friends! And good luck.
If you’ve ever wondered just what kind of fanbase makes up Splatoon 2, you’re about to get a hard glimpse into it as we will see which driving force motivates their players more. Unlike other events, this one won’t last as long as it will kick off on Friday at 9pm PST and end on Saturday, February 17th at the same time. Which side are you on? Which motivates you more in life? Tell us in the comments before we all go to neon-paint war over it.
- Love Conquers All! At Least, It Did In Splatoon 2's Recent Splatfest
- A Better Look At Splatoon 2 Upcoming Map & Weapon
- Splatoon 2 Will Unleash Their Next Weapon On The Game Tomorrow
- Nintendo Switch's Online Subscription Lands in September
- Nintendo will be Focusing on Arms and Splatoon 2 at GDC 2018
- Splatoon 2 Sets Milestone as First Home Game to Sell 2 Million Copies In Japan this Decade
- The Latest Splatoon 2 Splatfest Event Results Are In
- Dragon Ball FighterZ Currently Holds the Most Evo 2018 Entrants - March 17, 2018
- Shorthand History Lessons with DK Books’ Justice League: The Ultimate Guide - March 17, 2018
- Square Enix Surprises Nintendo Switch and 3DS Owners with Impromptu Sale - March 17, 2018
- Overwatch Will Nerf Sombra Again in the Next Patch - March 17, 2018
- Reviewing Wonder Woman: The Ultimate Guide to The Amazon Princess from DK Books - March 17, 2018