Gotta give credit to Square Enix for throwing a few surprises our way, and no one really expected to see anything from Kingdom Hearts III at the D23 Expo Japan 2018. But the company not only brought a new trailer to show, it gave us a preview of some of the awesome stuff we can expect in the game. Chief among them, the addition of more Pixar assets as we see Monsters Inc. characters in the mix. Sure, we kinda knew about it through leaked info on forums, but it doesn’t take away from the excitement of seeing it. Below we have three videos released today via Square’s official YouTube channels, as well as the Kingdom Hearts channel, showing off the game in Japanese and English, as well as the primary one below with English subtitles.
This is some exciting stuff to see from Kingdom Hearts III as they join Toy Story, Tangled, Hercules, and Big Hero 6 in the cast of characters, not to mention the appearance of Marluxia and Vanitas as villains. We won’t have an official release date reveal until E3 2018, which we assume will come with a playable demo from Square Enix at the event for those of you buying tickets to attend as the general public.
- Kingdom Hearts Orchestra Announces Dates for World Tour Encore
- YouTube Updates Their Policies After Logan Paul's Multiple Blunders
- Diamond Select Toys Sneak Peek Ahead of International Toy Fair - New York 2018
- The Final Fantasy VII Remake Changes Cloud's Design to be Closer to the Original
- KH3 Director Tetsuya Nomura Will Attend the Kingdom Hearts Union X Fan Event
- 10 of the Biggest Games to Watch in 2018, Including Red Dead Redemption 2 and Final Fantasy VII Remake
- Top 10 Indie Games to Watch in 2018
- Square Enix Reveals The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit Launch Times - June 21, 2018
- Locke Cole is Now Playable in Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - June 21, 2018
- Monster Prom Adds New DLC with Its “F*ckin’ Hot Update” - June 21, 2018
- Crackdown’s Series Creator No Longer Working on Crackdown 3 - June 21, 2018
- Overwatch is Teasing Something New, but We Don’t Know What - June 21, 2018