Bleeding Cool Chatter is usually the show where I, Head Film Writer Kaitlyn Booth, drag a bunch of Bleeding Cool writers into a chat to talk about the latest in TV and movies. Despite being a comic-based site, several of our movie and TV writers just don’t have the time to keep up with comics. We need to branch out, though, and over the course of two episodes I will be hosting comic-based videos with some of Bleeding Cool writers until they branch into their own show after that (the title of that show is still pending).
So, over the course of the next several short episodes, toys and collectibles writer Jeremy Konrad and comic reviews editor Josh Davison are going to try and convince me to read some comics (with a bonus Bill Watters recording, producing, and offering color commentary).
The DC universe is very complicated right now so these two books have to be put together. Jeremy and Josh attempt to catch me up a little as they pitch two books at me; Batman #45 and Justice League #38. Jeremy has taken up the position of “Batman hater” left vacant by Joe Glass while Josh finds himself in the odd position of being a reformed Batman hater. Josh’s full review of Batman #45 can be found here and the review for Justice League #38 can he found here.
The format for these comic based episodes will be shorter episodes, with one covering each book. We recorded this episode in one sitting and didn’t do intros and outros for each book because, at the time, we weren’t sure how we wanted to have this set up. In future episodes they will feel like their own thing rather than one show broken into big-sized chunks.
- Chris Tucker Confirms that Rush Hour 4 is Happening - February 22, 2018
- Joss Whedon Exits the Batgirl Movie - February 22, 2018
- A Wrinkle in Time: Reese Witherspoon Talks the Importance of Diversity in Front and Behind the Camera - February 22, 2018
- Game Night Review: Doesn’t Get the High Score, but Doesn’t Lose Either - February 22, 2018
- The Gifted Season 2 Could Explore Where the X-Men Went in Detail - February 22, 2018