We’ve loved pretty much everything tinyBuild Games has created over the past six years, they’re one of the few indie game companies who can seemingly do no wrong as they create titles that are just weird enough to make you smile at the concept alone. So when the company took to Twitter today to announce that they would be releasing six new games on the Nintendo Switch, our indie hearts went a flutter.
Tomorrow @aNichiporchik is hosting tinyBuild’s first #HelloSwitch event to announce 6 #Nintendo #Switch Games. Tune in tomorrow at 10am PST / 7pm CET:https://t.co/cm75uLr5Vhhttps://t.co/E0GPw5QBLrhttps://t.co/nrtACQkwmr pic.twitter.com/lYbC0AcTsw
— tinyBuild (@tinyBuild) February 9, 2018
The event will be hosted by tinyBuild Founder and CEO Alex Nichiporchik at 10am PST, broadcasting the live reveal on their YouTube and Twitch channels. Beyond that, no other details were revealed. Now while we would love to hear that there will be six brand new titles that we’ve never seen before, the reality of the situation is that we could probably see several games that are already out being ported over to the Switch like Hello Neighbor, mixed in with some new games that haven’t been released yet like Graveyard Keeper. We’ll bring you the update tomorrow when it happens.
- Streets of Rogue Gets a New Update with Tons of Features
- TinyBuild Games Releases Extended Gameplay Trailer for Garage
- TinyBuild Games Shows Off the Graveyard Keeper Reveal Trailer
- Hello Neighbor Finds Its Way to PS4 in Latest Trailer
- Twitch Launches New Features to Highlight Supportive Members
- Shigeru Miyamoto Reveals Why Illumination Is Making The Mario Movie
- Ben Wander's A Case Of Distrust Gets A Launch Trailer
- World of Nintendo Figures Wave 12 Hits Stores in April
- TinyBuild Brings Six Games To Switch That Have Already Been Released
- Hello Neighbor On Track For A Nintendo Switch & PS4 Release, According To PEGI
- 'Hello Neighbor' Gets A New Creepy Halloween Trailer
- 'Party Hard Tycoon' Hits The Dance Floor With New Launch Trailer
- Chillin' With The Dead In 'Graveyard Keeper' At PAX West
- Merging Worlds Isn't Always Great: We Review 'Phantom Trigger'
- Pokémon GO Swaps Places With Two Region-Exclusive Creatures - June 24, 2018
- Fortnite’s Campaign Mode is Getting a Big Update - June 24, 2018
- Are Razer and Microsoft Collaborating on Gear for Xbox One? - June 24, 2018
- Epic Games Sues Accused Leaker Over Fortnite Comet Strike Content - June 24, 2018
- Devil May Cry 5’s Next Big Reveals to Happen at Gamescom - June 23, 2018