BEHOLD! The majesty of Zack Snyder‘s Vision is revealed in this clip showing Superman’s resurrection from Justice League. This scene was cut from the film by alleged fake feminist Joss Whedon under the heathen orders of Warner Bros. in their efforts to suppress Zack Snyder’s Vision.
But Zack Snyder’s vision cannot be suppressed. It yearns to be free, like Henry Cavill‘s mustache smothered beneath the weight of shoddy CGI removal. This deleted scene can be watched over and over again for hours below, and then later purchased as part of the bonus content on the digital 4k Ultra HD Blu-ray and Blu-ray 3D Combo Pack of Justice League when it releases on home video, according to Entertainment Weekly. We have no idea what all of that means, but we know that if we want Warner Bro.s to release the full Snyder Cut, we must all buy this when it comes out (and probably march on Burbank a few more times for good measure).
FEAST ON THE GLORY OF SUPERMAN’S BLACK SUIT, SNYDERBRONIES!
- Last Jedi's Mark Hamill Joins Fight for Snyder Cut, Names Watchmen Favorite Movie
- DC-Loving Long Beach Mayor Baffled By Deleted Justice League Snyder Cut Superman Scenes
- Jessica Jones Defenders Statue Revealed by Kotobukiya
- Crash Bandicoot Action Figure Coming in May from NECA
- Black Panther Gets a Hot Toys Release Fit For a King
- TMNT Favorite Casey Jones Mask Now Available From NECA
- Stephen King Finally Approves a Limited Edition of Misery
- Scientists Discover Massive Hidden Ancient Mayan Ruins; Still No Sign of Justice League Snyder Cut
- Zack Snyder Drops Biggest Clue Yet That the Snyder Cut of Justice League Is Real
- Could Justice League's Snyder Cut Deleted Scene Be Less Than 2 Minutes Long?
- With No Snyder Cut, Star Wars: The Last Jedi to End Up with Disappointing $1.3 Billion Box Office
- Justice League Blu-Ray to Contain Bonus Scenes, Keeping Hope Alive for Snyder Cut
- Website Finally Launches Outlining Plan to Turn Dream of Justice League Snyder Cut into Reality
- More Than a Dozen March on Burbank to Demand Zack Snyder Cut of Justice League [PHOTO]
- Report: Justice League Failure Prompts DC Films Shakeup as Jon Berg Steps Down
- CM Punk’s Former Best Friend, Colt Cabana, is Suing Him for $1.2 Million - August 15, 2018
- To Sue Former Aide Omarosa, Donald Trump Hires Hulk Hogan’s Lawyer from Gawker Lawsuit - August 15, 2018
- Carnage Set for Return in Web of Venom: Carnage Born - August 15, 2018
- Senators Elizabeth Warren and Brian Schatz Demand Investigation Into Marvel’s Ike Perlmutter, “Mar-a-Lago Cronies” Over VA Influence - August 15, 2018
- DC to Make Waves with Justice League/Aquaman Drowned Earth Crossover in November - August 15, 2018