If you create a video game, know all of the tricks and the best ways to do everything, one could assume you might be one of the best players in the game possible. Right? That theory is going to be put to the test at EVO 2018 at Tomoko Hiroki, the Bandai Namco producer of Dragon Ball FighterZ, will be competing in the tournament themselves. Much like when you hear about people entering the World Martial Arts Tournament in the Dragon Ball universe, this one came with a bit of a splash as she made the announcement via Bandai Namco’s YouTube channel today.
Of course, the announcement doesn’t come without controversy as it has been a long-standing practice that developers aren’t allowed to compete in tournaments. But the waters are going to be a bit murky on this one as Hiroki served as a producer of the game instead, and is actually quite good at it. How do you feel about Hiroki entering the tournament? Do you believe she has an unfair advantage over her opponents and shouldn’t be involved? Or should skill recognize skill and allow here to compete against some of the best Dragon Ball FighterZ players the world has to offer?
- Bardock and Broly Join Dragon Ball FighterZ as DLC Characters
- EVO 2018 Releases Their Full Game Tournament Lineup
- Modders Now Have Different Looks For Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Lying in the Gutters, 4th February 2018 - Don't Jinx It...
- Venom's Arcade Fight Stick Available Alongside Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Dataminers May Have Found Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC Characters
- FACEIT to Host UK’s Biggest Esports Tournament at SSE Arena Wembley - February 22, 2018
- SMITE Pro League and SMITE Console Series Become Mixer Exclusives - February 22, 2018
- Ivy Valentine and Zasalamel Both Return to SoulCalibur VI - February 22, 2018
- Bardock and Broly Join Dragon Ball FighterZ as DLC Characters - February 21, 2018
- More Characters Highlighted In Japanese Trailer For Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition - February 21, 2018