Capcom just added the latest update for Monster Hunter World, this one is 1.05 for PS4 and Update 184.108.40.206 on Xbox One, which addresses several bugs and issues, as well as adding in the Horizon Zero Dawn quest for PS4 players. Below are the complete details of the update, including some info on the quest which will run from February 28th until March 16th, allowing you to collect items to make Aloy’s bow and armor.
- PlayStation 4: Approximately 82 MB
- Xbox One: See system for details.
- Downloading this update will also apply all previous updates for players who are updating the game for the first time. (PS4: About 930 MB of space required; Xbox One: See system for details.)
- Fixed an issue where the error message “Failed to retrieve squad information. Please wait and try again.” would appear and squad features would not be usable. However, as a result of this fix, players who were affected by this bug will have all of their squad data reset. Additionally, players in squads whose squad leaders have their data reset will also see any affiliated data disappear the next time they log in. We apologize sincerely for the inconvenience, and ask that you reform squads or reinvite players whose data are lost.
- Fixed an issue where, rarely, uninvited non-squad members could join a Squad Online Session, or squad members could not join one of their own. Squad Online Sessions can still be joined by players outside of the squad via friend invite or Online Session ID search.
PlayStation 4 and Xbox One
- Fixed an issue where some players could not claim the item pack “5 Million Celebration Item Pack”. The availability for this item pack has been extended to February 22, 23:59 (UTC).
- Fixed an issue where, under certain conditions, decorations would be lost.
- Fixed an issue that occurred when selecting items with the “Sell Items” option (from the item box inside base camp tents) by hiding the decorations tab.
- General changes were made to bowgun ammo.
- Increased the power of Normal Ammo (1, 2, 3), Pierce Ammo (1, 2, 3), and all elemental ammo (except Dragon Ammo).
- Decreased the power of Slicing Ammo, and reduced the effect it has when hitting other players.
- Reduced the maximum number of Slashberries you can hold in your item pouch from 60 to 30.
- Players can still use any remaining extra Slashberries if they currently have more than 30 in their item pouch.
- Readjusted the Elderseal calculation for dragon pods.
- Fixed an issue where information on endemic life would disappear from the Wildlife Map when moving about the field.
- Fixed an issue where the assignment “Flying Sparks: Tobi-Kadachi” would not appear on the quest board after departing on a different quest in the middle of speaking with the Chief Botanist just before the quest is first assigned.
- Fixed a rare bug that would cause players to lose control of their characters when completing a quest with certain start menu sub-menus open.
- The update will also include various minor bug fixes.
- Horizon Zero Dawn Gets an Anniversary Video and More
- Capcom is Offering $70,000 for Conclusive Proof of a Real Monster
- Monster Hunter: World Has Shipped 5 Million in its First Three Days
- Monster Hunter: World Will Be Getting Ryu & Sakura As Playable Characters
- Monster Hunter: World Gets A Launch Trailer That Looks Gorgeous
- Monster Hunter: World Review - The Special Sauce
- Square Enix Reveals The Awesome Adventures of Captain Spirit Launch Times - June 21, 2018
- Locke Cole is Now Playable in Dissidia Final Fantasy NT - June 21, 2018
- Monster Prom Adds New DLC with Its “F*ckin’ Hot Update” - June 21, 2018
- Crackdown’s Series Creator No Longer Working on Crackdown 3 - June 21, 2018
- Overwatch is Teasing Something New, but We Don’t Know What - June 21, 2018