Boba Fett is getting a life-size bust based on his appearance in Return of the Jedi. Sideshow looks to have really outdone themselves this time. This one will go up to preorder today, and will retail for a whopping $1300.
As you wish. Sideshow is proud to present the Boba Fett Life-Size Bust. Created in partnership with the talented artists at Legacy Effects, this bust captures the bounty hunter in all his notorious glory.
Measuring over 30” tall, Boba Fett has an articulated helmet, allowing you to display him on the lookout for his next target. His helmet also features an articulated range finder and synthetic hair Wookiee scalps adorning his shoulder as trophies of his seasoned past.
Boba Fett is crafted from fiberglass, polystone, and aluminum. His rocket pack and chest armor include light-up elements, allowing you a variety of options for displaying this piece in your home.
Collect a bounty and hire the Boba Fett Life-Size Bust for your Star Wars collection today!
Pre-Orders for the Boba Fett Life-Size Bust begin on Thursday, February 8th between 12pm-3pm PT, and the piece will be priced at $1,300.00.
Every intricate detail is accounted for here. I have never been a giant fan of Boba Fett, but even I think this would be awesome to add to my collection. Fett comes with an articulated neck, adjustable range-finder, and LED lights on the chest and rocket pack. I can’t get over the mount of detail on the weathering on the helmet — it looks incredible.
Fans that can afford it will want to jump on this ASAP; they do not make a ton of them (for obvious reasons) and sometimes adjust them down to just make to order. If you would like to get yourself one of these, I would suggest going here now and preordering while you still can. And hey, look — free shipping!
- Outlander: Get Your Sassenach Hands on Bear McCreary's Season 3 Soundtrack Now
- Bleeding Cool Chatter #17: Game Over - Time for Trailer Reactions
- Solo: A Star Wars Story - Paul Bettany is a Smooth-Talking Crime Lord
- Fifty Shades Freed Review: An Unsatisfying Climax to a Terrible Series
- Solo: A Star Wars Story - The Mysterious Val is Not Impressed
- Universal, Legendary Combine Forces to Pay Dwayne Johnson's Salary for Red Notice
- Marvel Comics Liquidate Stephen King's Dark Tower Collections to Retailers
- People Notice IDW's Deal with Tokyopop...
- Rich Reviews Black Panther from the European Premiere: Building Bridges or Barriers?
- Cast of Black Panther Get Down to 'Man's Not Hot' - Daniel Kaluuya and Letitia Wright Know All the Words
- Forever And A Day: Anthony Horowitz Writing James Bond Prequel Novel
- Into the Dark’s ‘Pooka’ is Not Going to Become a Christmas Tradition - December 9, 2018
- BC Toy Spotting: Star Wars Black Series, WWE, LEGO, Hot Wheels, and More! - December 8, 2018
- Aquaman Baddie Black Manta Gets a Statue From Prime 1 Studio - December 8, 2018
- Riverdale Season 3, Episode 8 Preview: “Outbreak” - December 8, 2018
- Check Out Cast and Crew Talking Into the Dark’s Pooka! - December 8, 2018