Bleeding Cool Chatter is a new web series hosted by Bleeding Cool’s head film writer Kaitlyn Booth. This time, Kaitlyn is joined by fellow film and TV writer Bill Watters, TV writer Ray Flook, and writer Adi Tantimedh.
The Super Bowl was a thing that happened, and we got a decent amount of trailers out of it. We finally got a first look at Solo: A Star Wars Story, a full trailer for Mission: Impossible Fallout dropped, we got some new Avengers: Infinity War footage, and a pretty good football game on top of it. These days half the people that watch the game watch for the commercials, so how did this year stack up? The people of Bleeding Cool Chatter talk Super Bowl trailers.
This is a new thing we’re starting, so we’re still ironing out the kinks. The big thing we want from anyone who decides to watch this series is: how would you like it presented?
Do you like one episode in one video like this in this one? Or do you like shorter videos like we had in the previous episodes? Do you want something a little longer? Our episodes are going to run less than an hour, and we want to set these up in a way that works for our audience.
Let us know what you think in the comments!
- Jessica Jones Defenders Statue Revealed by Kotobukiya
- Crash Bandicoot Action Figure Coming in May from NECA
- Black Panther Gets a Hot Toys Release Fit For a King
- TMNT Favorite Casey Jones Mask Now Available From NECA
- Stephen King Finally Approves a Limited Edition of Misery
- Boba Fett Gets the Life-Size Bust of Our Dreams from Sideshow
- Amber Heard Wanted a Comic Accurate Version of Mera in Aquaman - June 22, 2018
- New Trailer for the Upcoming Thriller Searching - June 22, 2018
- New Ant-Man and the Wasp Featurertte Plus a New TV Spot - June 22, 2018
- Operation Finale Releases an Official Poster and 2 Images - June 22, 2018
- Amber Heard Talks About What “Excited” Her About the Role of Mera in Aquaman - June 22, 2018