If you’re wondering just what kind of characters you’ll be able to work with on the “good guy” side of things in Far Cry 5, Ubisoft has taken the time to make a brand new trailer introducing them to you. You won’t be able to play as any of these characters, these are totally AI story-driven characters that you’ll interact with and possibly be able to put to good use down the road. The trailer below gives you a look at Nick Rye, Grace Armstrong, Boomer, Jess Black, Hurk, Adelaide Drubman, and Sharkey Boshaw.
Personally speaking, I prefer Jess Black because she has no issues being a deadly assassin with a bow and arrow who basically fights for revenge, along with the dog Boomer who serves as a scout to let you know what’s ahead but also serves multiple functions as a retriever and a hunter who will go after bad guys and protect you from wild animals that happen to be in the woods. Everyone has their own traits, skills, weapons, and personality quirks that you’ll need to deal with. We’re sure there’s some underlining baggage that we’re not aware of, because these are people who probably don’t totally work for free and have their own reasons for doing stuff, but we’ll take what we can find.
- Get A Better Look At Your Potential Doggy Companion Boomer In Far Cry 5
- Ubisoft Says They'll Keep Supporting Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle
- Far Cry 3 Classic Edition Coming and it Comes With Far Cry 5's Season Pass
- Far Cry 5 Gets A Rather Serious Story Trailer Focusing On Its Cult
- Ubisoft has Detailed Far Cry 5's PC Specs and Recommendations
- Ubisoft Announces The Father's Calling, An Exclusive Joseph Seed Statue
- Dan Romer Revealed As The Composer For 'Far Cry 5'
- Dylan Sprouse Voices Alith Anar for Total War Warhammer II DLC - May 26, 2018
- NIS America Announces Killer7 Coming to Steam This Fall - May 26, 2018
- The Lost Child Receives a New Angel Interaction Trailer - May 26, 2018
- Epic Games Openly Warns Players About Free Fortnite V-Bucks Scams - May 26, 2018
- Bungie Makes a Few Armor Tweaks and More in Destiny 2 - May 26, 2018