In case you’re bored with the weapons currently in stock on Splatoon 2, Nintendo has got your back as tomorrow, February 9th, there will be a new addition to the roster in the form of the Custom Goo Tuber. The look of the device below reminds me of Super Soakers that people managed to jerry-rig to a water hose, but the use of it has farm more practicality for long-range fighting. This isn’t a sniper, per se, but it will get the job done from a distance.
First off, the Custom Goo Tuber shoots a long line of paint that will fall in front of you like a column, giving you a bit of a stretch in your path rather than quick bursts. The secondary use of it acts like a charged sniper shot, where you build up the pressure to the max and fire it to hit a target at any range for a near-instant kill. The super ability will have you jetting above the ground as you shoot down globs of paint onto people for a short period of time, almost like Pharah from Overwatch. No specific time was given as to when the new weapon will go live, so keep an eye out for a new update that will probably include some additional patches.
- Love Conquers All! At Least, It Did In Splatoon 2's Recent Splatfest
- A Better Look At Splatoon 2 Upcoming Map & Weapon
- Overwatch Getting Another Free Weekend This Week
- The Next Splatoon 2 Splatfest Might Just Make You Question Who You Are
- Nintendo Switch's Online Subscription Lands in September
- Nintendo will be Focusing on Arms and Splatoon 2 at GDC 2018
- Splatoon 2 Sets Milestone as First Home Game to Sell 2 Million Copies In Japan this Decade
- The Latest Splatoon 2 Splatfest Event Results Are In
- Media Create Shows Nintendo Switch & PS4 Leading Japanese 2018 Sales
- A List of Winners From the Gamer’s Choice Awards - December 10, 2018
- Worldbuilding On Multiple Levels: An Interview with Patrick Rothfuss - December 10, 2018
- The Witcher and More Will Be Coming to Monster Hunter World in 2019 - December 10, 2018
- Looking Over Various Rubik’s Cubes for Educational Gaming - December 10, 2018
- Review: SCUF Gaming’s PS4 Vantage Gaming Controller - December 10, 2018