With this past Friday’s Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD, the future segment has come to an end, and on March 2nd we’ll see what the rest of the season is going to look like. But with the change and the return to our time, a few characters have been left behind now like Tess (Eve Harlow), Flint (Coy Stewart), and Deke (Jeff Ward). And while it will be good to see the show moving forward, some fans will really miss those new characters. Maybe not Kasius (Dominic Rains), but the others.
The executive producers of the series, Jed Whedon and Maurissa Tancharoen, took note of that and told EW.com:
“It seems those characters have made their way into everyone’s heart, so it is a possibility.”
I’m not exactly sure how that would work story wise with them still being 70 years into the future, but they’ve introduced time-travel to the Marvel Universe… anything is possible. They really should’ve just brought Flint back with them to modern time. He would’ve been an awesome member of the team.
Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD is on a small hiatus until March 2nd.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018