Black Panther fever is gripping the world as we all eagerly await its release next week. To tide us over, BAIT is releasing two new shoes in association with Puma and Marvel this Saturday, February 10th. Ultra-limited, if you do not live near a BAIT boutique, you can enter in a raffle for a chance to purchase online here.
BAIT get’s together with Marvel and Puma, bringing to life two designs for the much anticipated Black Panther movie release.The Tsugi BOG utilizes a combination of black pony hair, suede, and knitted upper. Branding is kept within subtle details of tonal hits across the shoes. Lace options come black rope and black 3m rope. The Mostro Mid takes on a triple black palette with a special elastic strap as a lacing system. Stretch textiale is used throughout the shoe for enhanced performance and comfort. Both designs feature a Marvel and Black Panther branded insole, numbered by their limited quantities. The Tsugi BOG is limited to only 300 pairs at $150.00, white the Mostro Mid is 100 pairs at $160.00.Every purchase comes with a free reprint comic book of the Black Panther’s first issue.
Man, is that a cool shirt. Not enough shirts have the design on the back. I like a less loud design on the front of my shirts. BAIT’s stuff is always high quality, and survives a ton of washings. I picked up a few things while at SDCC a couple years ago and they are still like new.
It is also awesome that they are including a reprint of Black Panther #1 from 1977 by the one and only Jack Kirby. The issue tells the story of the artifact called “King Solomon’s Frog” once owned by TChalla’s grandfather Azzuri.
Good luck to those trying to get their hands on these limited items. I hope we are all lucky on Saturday. For more info hit up the BAIT online here.
- Fanservice, Queerbaiting, and Misogyny - a Review of Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon
- Black Panther The Sound and the Fury #1 Review: Simple but Dull Hero vs. Villain Story
- Mark Hamill on How Divisive Star Wars Fans Are: "You Can't Please Everybody"
- Evangeline Lilly Confirms She's in Avengers 4, Plus Her Experience on Set
- Thanos Marvel Legends Exclusive Coming to Walmart
- 'What We Do in the Shadows' TV Series Casts Doug Jones, 3 Others for FX Pilot
- Should You Invest in High-Grade Black Panther Comics?
- Black Lightning Cast Visits Ben's Chili Bowl in Washington DC
- Han Solo Wants Independence Above All Else, According to Alden Ehrenreich
- Marvel Studios 10th Anniversary Funko Pint Size Heroes Hit Stores This Fall - August 16, 2018
- Horror Icons Go to the Savage World from Funko in September - August 16, 2018
- Power Morphicon Streams Live on Shout! Factory TV Twitch Channel August 19th - August 16, 2018
- John Carpenter’s Halloween Soundtrack Drops October 19th From Sacred Bones - August 16, 2018
- Funko Reveals a Wave of Pops for The Predator, Coming This Fall - August 15, 2018