Vice Admiral Holdo herself, Laura Dern, stopped by Star Wars Launch Bay inside Disneyland’s Tomorrowland recently. She even sported the hard-to-find, and insanely popular, rose gold Minnie ears!
The attraction gives fans a behind-the-scenes look at Star Wars, with movie props and special character meet and greets. I got to pop by the attraction last summer and was able to meet the one and only Darth Vader inside the character meet-and-greet! If you haven’t checked out Star Wars Launch Bay at Disneyland Park, what are you waiting for? It’s absolutely a great experience.
- Disneyland: Why You Should Visit in February, Lunar New Year, and Villains Day in the Park
- Kitty Meets Her End in Dan Parent and Fernando Ruiz’s Die Kitty Die: Heaven & Hell - May 25, 2018
- Indulge in All the Anime You Can Watch This Long Weekend with Crunchyroll - May 25, 2018
- Nerd Food: Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade from Epcot - May 24, 2018
- Celebrate Solo: A Star Wars Story with These New Crayola Sets - May 24, 2018
- A Walk Through Disney World’s Epcot, Spring 2018 [Photos] - May 24, 2018