Vice Admiral Holdo herself, Laura Dern, stopped by Star Wars Launch Bay inside Disneyland’s Tomorrowland recently. She even sported the hard-to-find, and insanely popular, rose gold Minnie ears!
The attraction gives fans a behind-the-scenes look at Star Wars, with movie props and special character meet and greets. I got to pop by the attraction last summer and was able to meet the one and only Darth Vader inside the character meet-and-greet! If you haven’t checked out Star Wars Launch Bay at Disneyland Park, what are you waiting for? It’s absolutely a great experience.
- Disneyland: Why You Should Visit in February, Lunar New Year, and Villains Day in the Park
- These Disney Master of Arts Shoes Are Works of Art on Your Feet - February 22, 2018
- New Limited Peter Pan Pins Coming to a Neverland Near You - February 22, 2018
- This Year’s Epcot Flower and Garden Festival Food Guide! - February 22, 2018
- Be Our Guest to Get New Prix Fixe Menu This Summer! - February 22, 2018
- Seth Rollins Was Ready to Go During RAW’s Gauntlet Match, But it Wasn’t Enough - February 20, 2018