Vice Admiral Holdo herself, Laura Dern, stopped by Star Wars Launch Bay inside Disneyland’s Tomorrowland recently. She even sported the hard-to-find, and insanely popular, rose gold Minnie ears!
The attraction gives fans a behind-the-scenes look at Star Wars, with movie props and special character meet and greets. I got to pop by the attraction last summer and was able to meet the one and only Darth Vader inside the character meet-and-greet! If you haven’t checked out Star Wars Launch Bay at Disneyland Park, what are you waiting for? It’s absolutely a great experience.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018