Dark Horse has announced that wargaming returns to the battle with World of Tanks: Citadel, a new tank combat miniseries. Eisner Award-winning comics legend Garth Ennis (Preacher, Punisher) and artist PJ Holden (Warhammer Monthly, Johnny Woo, 2000 A.D.) once again take command for a new action packed miniseries inspired by Wargaming’s popular online game World of Tanks.
World of Tanks: Citadel serves as a prequel to the previous Roll Out miniseries. Set before D-Day, World of Tanks: Citadel follows two opposing tank crews — one German, one Soviet — as they fight for survival in the Battle of Kursk during World War II. The German tankers, led by tank commander Kraft, find themselves deep behind enemy lines and cut off from the rest of their unit. Meanwhile, the Russian tank crew find themselves at odds with the war and with each other as they embark on a dangerous and uncertain mission.
World of Tanks: Citadel #1 goes on sale May 9th, 2018, and is available for preorder at your local comic shop. All single-issue comics will include a code for an in-game item. The World of Tanks game is available for Microsoft Windows as well as on the Xbox 360, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. It was first released in Europe and North America in April of 2011.
- World of Tanks: War Stories Receives New Free DLC Packs
- God of War Limited Edition Loot Crate on Its Way
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018