You have to appreciate when someone loves a series so much that they put their free time into fan art. A fan of Marvel’s Agents of SHIELD, who goes by the name Sparrow, decided to do up a series of posters for the SHIELD agents in the style of the new Solo: A Star Wars Story character posters.
Each poster has one character whose photo is cut with their name and the Zephyr at the bottom. There are posters for all the regular agents: Coulson (Clark Gregg), Yo-Yo (Natalia Cordova-Buckley), Mack (Henry Simmons), Daisy (Chloe Bennet), Fitz (Iain De Caestecker), Simmons (Elizabeth Henstridge) and May (Ming-Na Wen). They also did up a poster for a character that won’t debut until the series returns on March 1st. Ruby will be played by Dove Cameron; she is the daughter of the General that was interrogating Fitz after the other agents had disappeared.
Agents of SHIELD just completed a story arc the put the team into the future and into space as the Earth had been destroyed, and it’s believed the destroyer of the world was Quake, aka Daisy Johnson. The arc got very “timey-wimey” as the team ended up using technology that future versions of themselves came up with after going back to the past.
- 5 Things We Want to See in Krypton Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Gotham Season 5, the Final Season - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Black Lightning Season 2 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in DC’s Legends of Tomorrow Season 4 - June 30, 2018
- 5 Things We Want to See in Supergirl Season 4 - June 30, 2018