(W) Tom King (A/CA) Joelle Jones
“SUPERFRIENDS” part four! Since the beginning, the friendship between Batman and Wonder Woman has stood at the heart of the DC Universe. Now that friendship is coming apart, and as it does, the universe itself begins to crumble. The conclusion of Batman’s team-up with Wonder Woman. (This story was previously slated to run in BATMAN #39.)In Shops: Feb 07, 2018
Here’s a preview of that issue.
No sorry, that’s Action Comics #769 by Joe Kelly from 20 years ago, featuring Superman and Wonder Woman. Sorry, it’s still so easy to mix them up. Almost as if they were interchangeable. Trying again…
Batman #40 is published tomorrow.
- 265 Cosplay Pics From San Diego Comic-Con 2018 – From She-Hulk to Mrs Rick & Morty - July 20, 2018
- Swag from the Diamond Retailer Lunch at San Diego Comic-Con - July 20, 2018
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend Star Rachel Bloom is Coming to Equestria [SDCC] - July 20, 2018
- Batman Back in the Bat-Trunks Over His Broken Heart - July 20, 2018
- DC Confirms Pete Tomasi on Detective Comics with Doug Mahnke from #994 - July 20, 2018