(W) Tom King (A/CA) Joelle Jones
“SUPERFRIENDS” part four! Since the beginning, the friendship between Batman and Wonder Woman has stood at the heart of the DC Universe. Now that friendship is coming apart, and as it does, the universe itself begins to crumble. The conclusion of Batman’s team-up with Wonder Woman. (This story was previously slated to run in BATMAN #39.)In Shops: Feb 07, 2018
Here’s a preview of that issue.
No sorry, that’s Action Comics #769 by Joe Kelly from 20 years ago, featuring Superman and Wonder Woman. Sorry, it’s still so easy to mix them up. Almost as if they were interchangeable. Trying again…
Batman #40 is published tomorrow.
- Eric Powell’s Video Update – and Albatross Funnybooks Solicits for July 2018 - April 19, 2018
- Stargate Anthology, Moon Maid, Ant & The Aardvark and Zorro Goes to Hell Launch in American Mythology July 2018 Solicits - April 19, 2018
- Zombie Tramp Hits #50 Amid Twelve Devils Dancing in Action Jab July 2018 Solicits - April 19, 2018
- Vault Comics Launches Submerged from Vita Ayala and Lisa Sterle - April 19, 2018
- The Final Deadpool 2 Trailer Gives Us Thanos, LinkedIn, Shatterstar… and Peter - April 19, 2018