(W) Tom King (A/CA) Joelle Jones
“SUPERFRIENDS” part four! Since the beginning, the friendship between Batman and Wonder Woman has stood at the heart of the DC Universe. Now that friendship is coming apart, and as it does, the universe itself begins to crumble. The conclusion of Batman’s team-up with Wonder Woman. (This story was previously slated to run in BATMAN #39.)In Shops: Feb 07, 2018
Here’s a preview of that issue.
No sorry, that’s Action Comics #769 by Joe Kelly from 20 years ago, featuring Superman and Wonder Woman. Sorry, it’s still so easy to mix them up. Almost as if they were interchangeable. Trying again…
Batman #40 is published tomorrow.
- Comic Store In Your Future – 8 Years In Fact - September 21, 2018
- Heroes In Crisis Adds Two Issues… And Two Artists - September 21, 2018
- A Comic Show – Another Floridian Store Talks Batman Damned - September 21, 2018
- A New Name For Thought Bubble? - September 21, 2018
- Has DC Comics Got Nightwing Completely the Wrong Way Round? (Batman #55 Spoilers) - September 21, 2018