Take this with whatever controlled substance you need to, but according to a fairly knowledgeable source, AC/DC may be recording a new album with Guns N’ Roses frontman Axl Rose.
Murray Engleheart (Australian journalist, music critic, and author), who wrote 2006’s AC/DC Maximum Rock and Roll: The Ultimate Story of the World’s Greatest Rock and Roll Band, has come forward on his various social medias to claim a new studio album is in the works with Rose on lead vocals, and will also include a tour. AlternativeNation.net (music site, guys, not the other kind) says Engleheart posted:
Speculate all you want but I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: AC/DC will continue with Axl on vocals – new album, touring, the whole nine yards. What was a massive gamble by Angus turned out to be an equally enormous triumph that has set the scene for the future.
Oh hey, there’s the post on his Facebook page!
This wouldn’t be Axl’s first time with the band, as he took over then frontman Brian Johnson had to retire or risk losing his hearing completely.
Considering Murray’s access to the band and crew, it wouldn’t be surprising at all to find out this was happening. It would be AC/DC’s first studio album release since Rock or Bust in 2014.
- No More Tours 2: Ozzy Osbourne Announces Final Tour (Again)
- Quincy Jones Calls The Beatles "No-Playing Motherf***ers"
- AMC Scares up a Season 2 for Sir Ridley Scott’s ‘The Terror’ - June 22, 2018
- Smithsonian Acquires ‘Black Panther’ Costume, Shooting Script for Exhibit - June 21, 2018
- ‘The Conners’ Ordered by ABC, No Roseanne Barr Involvement - June 21, 2018
- Warner Bros. Releases ‘Westworld’ Mobile Game – You Are in Control - June 21, 2018
- Chris Evans’s Happy Birthday Message to Chris Pratt - June 21, 2018