It’s Tuesday, and that means a new episode of America’s Next Top Model will air tonight on VH1. The cable-used-to-be-music network is embracing their second season (which is actually Cycle 24) of the show, and they continue to drop gems of sneak peeks.
— ANTM (@ANTMVH1) February 6, 2018
On tonight’s episode, beauty blogger Patrick Starrr (introduced adorably by judge Ashley Graham) tests the contestants on their ability to beautify on a budget using… unconventional methods.
— ANTM (@ANTMVH1) February 5, 2018
One of these includes using a condom filled with liquids (heh) to apply foundation rather than a silicone pad/sponge or brush:
“Beauty hacks are really important. They save time and money,” contestant Jeana says while using a freaking chicken cutlet. “The stickiness actually helps keep [the makeup] in place.”
It’ll be interesting to see which of the girls breaks under the pressure.
Join us tonight for our “Lets Talk About America’s Next Top Model” piece when cycle 24 episode 5 “Beauty Is Unconventional” airs at 5 p.m. (EST) on VH1.
- Let's Talk About America's Next Top Model Cycle 24 Episode 7
- Let's Talk About America's Next Top Model Cycle 24 Episode 6
- Season 7 Will be the Last for ‘Orange is the New Black’ - October 17, 2018
- 9 Photos from ‘Outlander’ Season 4 Have Jamie, Claire, and More - October 17, 2018
- New Teaser for ‘Vikings’ Season 5b Brings the Blood and Chaos - October 17, 2018
- Chris Hemsworth has Wrapped Filming on ‘Men In Black’ - October 17, 2018
- Edna Mode’s “Designing Fabulous” Featurette from ‘Incredibles 2’ DVD - October 17, 2018