Following the will-they-won’t-they drama of whether or not Lucasfilm would release a trailer for Solo: A Star Wars Story, the Han Solo solo movie, during the Super Bowl last night, we did get a 45 second TV spot. This morning, Lucasfilm released the first full trailer, clocking in at a whopping one minute and thirty seconds, which is double the TV spot time, but still only half of 12 parsecs.
Solo: A Star Wars Story, directed by Ron Howard, stars Alden Ehrenreich, Emilia Clarke, Donald Glover, Woody Harrelson, and Thandie Newton. It will be released May 25th.
Check out the trailer below:
- Black Panther Coming in Fall from Mezco's One:12 Collective
- Funko Begins Their ECCC Exclusive Reveals with Marvel!
- Iron Man Wants Everyone to Know That Bleeding Cool Will Rewrite Comics History on Monday #MarvelDeclassified - July 19, 2018
- FX Spotlights Legion, American Horror Story, Mayans M.C., and Archer at Comic-Con FXhibition - July 19, 2018
- Captina of Our Hearts – The John Barrowman Panel at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Hyundai Unveils Iron Man Themed Kona SUV at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Christophe Bec and Stefano Rafaelle’s ‘Under’ Heads to the Big Screen - July 19, 2018