Lombardi Trophy, Schmobardi Schmophy! Following their thrilling win in the Super Bowl last night, the Philadelphia Eagles are about to get the most prestigious prize in all of sports and entertainment: a WWE Championship belt! WWE has been manufacturing championship belts and sending them to champions in other sports for some time now, part of a general goodwill outreach effort and also an attempt to get sports stars to acknowledge WWE in public.
In that tradition, the Eagles are next, and WWE executive Triple H took to Twitter to share a photo of the Eagles championship belt, featuring Eagles side plates.
— Triple H (@TripleH) February 5, 2018
It seems especially fitting in this case, considering one of the big plays in the game last night included a spinebuster.
— Two Horsemen Podcast (@TwoHorsemenPod) February 5, 2018
Good gawd almighty, he’s broken in half!
- Jean Grey Gets Weird With Nightcrawler in X-Men Red #9 Preview - October 19, 2018
- Would Thor Make a Good Loki? A Preview of What If? Thor #1 - October 19, 2018
- Improbable Previews: An HR Violation for the Mutant Liberation Front in Uncanny X-Men #1 - October 19, 2018
- Does Logan Make a Promise He Can’t Keep in Return of Wolverine #2? (Preview) - October 19, 2018
- Skottie Young Plays the High-Stakes Game of Footsie with Uncanny X-Men #1 Variant - October 19, 2018