Lombardi Trophy, Schmobardi Schmophy! Following their thrilling win in the Super Bowl last night, the Philadelphia Eagles are about to get the most prestigious prize in all of sports and entertainment: a WWE Championship belt! WWE has been manufacturing championship belts and sending them to champions in other sports for some time now, part of a general goodwill outreach effort and also an attempt to get sports stars to acknowledge WWE in public.
In that tradition, the Eagles are next, and WWE executive Triple H took to Twitter to share a photo of the Eagles championship belt, featuring Eagles side plates.
— Triple H (@TripleH) February 5, 2018
It seems especially fitting in this case, considering one of the big plays in the game last night included a spinebuster.
— Two Horsemen Podcast (@TwoHorsemenPod) February 5, 2018
Good gawd almighty, he’s broken in half!
- More DC/Hanna-Barbera Crossovers from DC in October, Including Yogi Bear, Magilla Gorilla, More - July 16, 2018
- Frank Tieri and Mauricet Launch an Old Lady Harley Mini at DC in October - July 16, 2018
- Marvel’s ‘What If?’ Returns in October with 6 New One-Shots - July 16, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Deadpool Assassin #3, When the Brains Go Caving In - July 15, 2018
- X-ual Healing: Everything is Resolved by Punching in Exiles #5 - July 15, 2018