Lombardi Trophy, Schmobardi Schmophy! Following their thrilling win in the Super Bowl last night, the Philadelphia Eagles are about to get the most prestigious prize in all of sports and entertainment: a WWE Championship belt! WWE has been manufacturing championship belts and sending them to champions in other sports for some time now, part of a general goodwill outreach effort and also an attempt to get sports stars to acknowledge WWE in public.
In that tradition, the Eagles are next, and WWE executive Triple H took to Twitter to share a photo of the Eagles championship belt, featuring Eagles side plates.
— Triple H (@TripleH) February 5, 2018
It seems especially fitting in this case, considering one of the big plays in the game last night included a spinebuster.
— Two Horsemen Podcast (@TwoHorsemenPod) February 5, 2018
Good gawd almighty, he’s broken in half!
- Hickman and Kirkman Sitting in a Tree M-A-K-I-N-G Amazon Shows for East of West and Transhuman - April 19, 2018
- WWE Takes Out Restraining Order on Fan Armed with Own Poop - April 19, 2018
- Starburns Industries Announces Plan to Rule Comics with SBI Press, Executive Editor Brendan Wright - April 19, 2018
- Impact Wrestling Star Scott Steiner Wonders Who Will Cut Grass if Trump Deports Mexicans - April 19, 2018
- Lion Forge Joins the CBLDF - April 19, 2018