Evan Rachel Wood is not just an actress, she’s also a pretty damn good singer. Perhaps you didn’t see the fabulous Across The Universe film where she sang classic The Beatles songs. Perhaps you don’t know she has a band with fiancé Zach Villa, Rebel and a Basketcase.
The Celebrating David Bowie concert tour announced the Westworld actress today on their various social medias, stating that she would be appearing at the Las Vegas (Feb 27th) and Los Angeles (Feb 28th) dates.
“We’re excited to announce that the amazing Evan Rachel Wood will be joining us on tour with us as a special guest in both Las Vegas and Los Angeles. Evan is an Emmy and Golden Globe nominated actress currently starring in the critically acclaimed HBO series Westworld. She’s also known for her roles in the film Thirteen and the Beatles musical drama Across the Universe and is one-half of the electro-pop music group Rebel and a Basketcase. “
Celebrating David Bowie began shortly after the icon’s passing in 2016, and is a collection of musicians and artists who played with him during his various career phases. In 2017, one of the notable guests that joined the tour was none other than Gary Oldman, who sang such Bowie classics as “Five Years”, “Dead Man Walking”, and “Man Who Sold The World”.
Also joining in on the North American leg of the tour is Living Color frontman Corey Glover! He’ll be appearing at the Silver Spring (Feb 10th), Philadelphia (Feb 11th), and New York City (Feb 12th), and Albany (Feb 13th) shows.
Tickets are available now on the tour’s website.
- Gary Oldman Narrates 'David Bowie Is' Mobile App
- Three Musicians We Think Should Have Their Own Biopic
- Evan Rachel Wood is "Down" for 'Practical Magic' Sequel
- Let's Talk About Westworld Season 2 Episode 2, "Reunion"
- Let's Talk About "The Hunger" On it's 35th Anniversary
- Westworld Launches Helper Bot Aeden and New Season 2 Poster
- Westworld Stars Evan Rachel Wood, James Marsden Do Carpool Karaoke at #SXSW
- WBIE Announces Pre-Registration for Westworld Mobile Game
- No More Tours 2: Ozzy Osbourne Announces Final Tour (Again)
- Quincy Jones Calls The Beatles "No-Playing Motherf***ers"
- Happy Birthday, David Bowie – We Miss You, Starman
- Tesla's Elon Musk Wants to Send One of His Sportsters to Mars - Next Month
- Westworld Season 2: Evan Rachel Wood Teases Spring 2018 Premiere