As we’ve talked about before, we’re getting a brand new Shaq Fu game in Shaq Fu: A Legend Reborn sometime this year, as the game has changed from a fighter to some kind of platforming beat ’em up. A few days ago, even though the game doesn’t have an official launch date and we’ve only seen bits of footage from it, er just got a launch trailer for it. We’ve loaded the video along with the game’s new description below, both of which totally admit the original game was a piece of garbage. Whether or not people are into buying a new version of the game with a different premise and story and mechanics and structure and… well, everything… that’s yet to be seen. But at least they’re giving it a decent go!
Shaq Fu is back and better than ever! Settle the score of ’94 in a fast-paced, dynamic beat-’em-up game, combining modern and classic approaches to the genre. The player takes control of Shaquille O’Neal, voiced by none other than Shaq Fu himself, and takes on the hordes of Hell and Hollywood. Fight dozens of different enemies, learn new moves and travel to unique locations around the world. As you proceed through new levels, face powerful bosses and defeat them!
- Marcus Sellars Claims To Know What The Next Call Of Duty Game Will Be
- Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition's February Patch Includes Bug Fixes
- EA Sports Throws Out a New Launch Trailer for UFC 3
- Didn't Get To Play 'NBA Playgrounds' Online With The Switch? You're Getting A Free Copy Of 'Shaq Fu'
- We're Getting A New 'Shaq Fu' Game For The Switch And We Can't Understand Why
- Crusader Kings Barely Launched a Kickstarter and Already Got Funded - May 20, 2018
- Leisure Suit Larry Appears to be Getting a Game on Steam - May 20, 2018
- Fortnite Will Be Coming to Android Devices Later This Summer - May 20, 2018
- Bethesda Teases Prey DLC Even Harder With an REM Reference - May 20, 2018
- A New Trailer for INSOMNIA: The Ark Gives New Insight Into Their World - May 20, 2018