Are you not satisfied with the idea of just changing the color of your outfit in Dragon Ball FighterZ and wish Bandai Namco went to extra lengths with some of their costume changes? Well, you’re in luck because modders are bringing up some added changes that the developers didn’t. As you can see int he two videos below, there are some new mods that people have added to the game that will allow you to play with more than just the character’s costume color, it’ll also let you mess with their hair, as well as created new looks for Baby Vegeta, Saiyan Saga Vegeta, Saiyan Saga Goku, Ultimate Teen Gohan, and a few others.
Now to be very clear about it, this is all for PC and as of right now, there’s no way to apply these to the console versions of the game. And like all mods, depending on what you got rocking in your system, this stuff might actually break the game if you’re not careful with how you use it. So be cautious with what you intend to do, but if you really want to spice up your gameplay already, these are some cool options at your disposal.
- Bardock and Broly Join Dragon Ball FighterZ as DLC Characters
- A Dragon Ball FighterZ Producer Will Enter EVO This Year
- Venom's Arcade Fight Stick Available Alongside Dragon Ball FighterZ
- Dataminers May Have Found Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC Characters
- Check Out the Latest Video Game Releases for January 23-29, 2018
- Xbox One Players Getting An Exclusive Dragon Ball FighterZ Beta
- Check Out The Full List Of Leaked Trophies For Monster Hunter: World
- Square Enix Shows Off New Screenshots and Art for Octopath Traveler - April 22, 2018
- Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night Want Your Thoughts on DLC - April 22, 2018
- Princess Maker 5 Gets a Quick PC Release Date for This Week - April 22, 2018
- Gearbox Denies Rumors That Borderlands 3 is an Xbox Exclusive - April 22, 2018
- Pokémon GO is Setting Up to Add Regional Raid Bosses - April 22, 2018