We’ve barely had Call Of Duty: WWII for a couple month now and the rumor mill has already started turning out ideas for what the next game in the franchise will be. However, according to Marcus Sellars, he claims to already know what the next Call Of Duty will be long before Activision has even bothered to let you know they’re working on one. Sellars, who is an actual industry insider, put out this tweet today.
COD 2018 is Black Ops 4 and is coming to PS4/Xbox/PC/Switch. It is set in the modern times and is boots on the ground. The Switch version will support DLC, HD Rumble and motion controls. The Switch version is also being ported by a company which is familar with COD games.
— Marcus Sellars (@Marcus_Sellars) February 4, 2018
While we would really all like to believe this is real, Sellars does have a hit-and-miss threshold on news that sits around 50/50. While we’re sure he got some information from someone and probably wouldn’t have tweeted this out unless he trusted the source, plans change all the time, especially for a game that probably won’t be out until the holidays. Do you think he’s on the money with this one?
- Details Emerge About PS4's 5.50 Firmware Update
- Babe Ruth Enters the Game in New MLB The Show 18 Trailer
- Shaq Fu Gets A Launch Trailer Long Before The Game Is Released
- Call of Duty WWII: The Resistance has a Live-Action Trailer Ahead of Launch
- Comic Store In Your Future: No Store is Going to Make Everyone Happy
- Call of Duty: WWII Gets a New DLC Trailer Before Launch
- Call of Duty: WWII Gets A Patch Before Resistance Event
- Call of Duty World League's Pro League Stage One Starts Tomorrow