Lexus aired a new Black Panther commercial during the Super Bowl tonight. The commercial advertises the LS 500 F Sport. The commercial follows an astounding claim back in October that Lexus would begin manufacturing vehicles made of vibranium, a fictional metal available only in the fictional nation of Wakanda. Lexus didn’t explain how they had acquired the fictional metal with amazing properties, and the TV spot doesn’t elaborate. However, it does feature footage featuring the car from the upcoming movie.
Black Panther hits theaters on February 16th. Check out the new TV spot below.
Enjoy “Long Live The King,” featuring the all-new 2018 Lexus LS 500 F SPORT and King T’Challa (a.k.a. Black Panther) in an action-packed commercial that debuted during 2018’s Big Game. This thrilling ad features an exciting moment from Marvel Studios’ Black Panther film, including a cameo from the Lexus LC 500 that may have you on the edge of your seat.
- Black Panther Coming in Fall from Mezco's One:12 Collective
- Funko Begins Their ECCC Exclusive Reveals with Marvel!
- Iron Man Wants Everyone to Know That Bleeding Cool Will Rewrite Comics History on Monday #MarvelDeclassified - July 19, 2018
- FX Spotlights Legion, American Horror Story, Mayans M.C., and Archer at Comic-Con FXhibition - July 19, 2018
- Captina of Our Hearts – The John Barrowman Panel at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Hyundai Unveils Iron Man Themed Kona SUV at San Diego Comic-Con - July 19, 2018
- Christophe Bec and Stefano Rafaelle’s ‘Under’ Heads to the Big Screen - July 19, 2018