Lexus aired a new Black Panther commercial during the Super Bowl tonight. The commercial advertises the LS 500 F Sport. The commercial follows an astounding claim back in October that Lexus would begin manufacturing vehicles made of vibranium, a fictional metal available only in the fictional nation of Wakanda. Lexus didn’t explain how they had acquired the fictional metal with amazing properties, and the TV spot doesn’t elaborate. However, it does feature footage featuring the car from the upcoming movie.
Black Panther hits theaters on February 16th. Check out the new TV spot below.
Enjoy “Long Live The King,” featuring the all-new 2018 Lexus LS 500 F SPORT and King T’Challa (a.k.a. Black Panther) in an action-packed commercial that debuted during 2018’s Big Game. This thrilling ad features an exciting moment from Marvel Studios’ Black Panther film, including a cameo from the Lexus LC 500 that may have you on the edge of your seat.
- Black Panther Coming in Fall from Mezco's One:12 Collective
- Funko Begins Their ECCC Exclusive Reveals with Marvel!
- Hickman and Kirkman Sitting in a Tree M-A-K-I-N-G Amazon Shows for East of West and Transhuman - April 19, 2018
- WWE Takes Out Restraining Order on Fan Armed with Own Poop - April 19, 2018
- Starburns Industries Announces Plan to Rule Comics with SBI Press, Executive Editor Brendan Wright - April 19, 2018
- Impact Wrestling Star Scott Steiner Wonders Who Will Cut Grass if Trump Deports Mexicans - April 19, 2018
- Lion Forge Joins the CBLDF - April 19, 2018