We’re still not entirely clear as to when Sega plans to release Valkyria Chronicles 4 in North America and Europe, only that it’s set for sometime in 2018. So while we patiently wait for them to make up their minds and tell us when, the company is teasing the Japanese audience with brand-new trailers that show off an overview of the game.
The trailer below is, naturally, in Japanese, so unless you understand the language you may not be able to catch much from just the visuals. However, those who are very familiar with the series will see some old faces and might be able to parse together what’s going on.
From what we know, this game will kick off right at the end of the events from the first Valkyria Chronicles, smack dab in the middle of the Second Europan War as the Atlantic Federation faces off against the Eastern Imperial Alliance for complete control of the region. As you can see, the game is not afraid to show the spoils of war and how it’s also tearing the nations apart. What will come of it, however, we’ll have to wait and see for whenever they finally release it on PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch.
- Valkyria Chronicles 4 Is Getting a Japanese Demo Next Week
- Sonic the Hedgehog's Future to Be Revealed at SXSW
- A Total War Saga: Thrones of Britannia Gets An April Release Date
- Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Developer Looks Like It Is Making Another Kart Racer
- Sega to Publish Game by Former Quantic Dream Designers
- Sega Formally Announces 'Valkyria Chronicles 4' For Console
- Dontnod Entertainment Reveals Life Is Strange 2 Teaser Trailer - June 22, 2018
- Review – The Legend Of Zelda: Encyclopedia by Dark Horse Comics - June 22, 2018
- Interview: Dan Abnett Talks About His Work on Dungeon Hunter Champions - June 22, 2018
- Friday The 13th: The Game Devs Confirm An End to Content - June 22, 2018
- Review: Echogear Monitor Stand for Gaming — Single Screen - June 22, 2018