In a shocking archaeological discovery the likes of which hasn’t been seen in a long time, scientists have found more than 60,000 ancient Mayan structures hidden in the jungles of Guatemala. According to a report from the failing New York Times, scientists discovered the ruins by beaming lasers down at the jungle from the air. In addition to pyramids and temples, scientists also discovered homes, tombs, and a series of interconnected highways that showed a previously unexpected level of advancement for the civilization.
You can read all about that boring stuff at the New York Times. However, the status of one prized artifact, a symbol of hope that could change the course of cinematic history, remains unknown. For more on whether or not these ruins could contain the Zack Snyder cut of Justice League, Bleeding Cool spoke to a leading expert in the field of Snarkaeology, Professor Thaddeus T. Puffinbottoms.
“Unfortunately, despite hopes that the Snyder Cut, which is a totally real thing that definitely exists, might be hidden amongst these ancient ruins, perhaps at the center of a large pyramid guarded by booby traps and the souls of dead Mayan warriors, scientists haven’t been able to locate any trace of it,” Puffinbottoms reported.
“A lot of hardcore fans of Zack Snyder, known colloquially as Snyderbronies, thought this might be the best shot of recovering the legendary cut of Justice League which restores Zack Snyder’s vision,” Puffinbottoms explained. “Unfortunately, while it was as sound a theory backed by scientific evidence as all of the other theories about the cut’s existence posted on the Snyder Cut website, it seems that the Snyder Cut is not hidden in Mayan ruins after all.”
So if not there, then where? We know the Snyder Cut exists. We have to believe it, or what meaning would life possibly hold? The only remaining solution, it seems, is to get a laser-equipped aircraft and fly it repeatedly over Warner Bros.’s Burbank headquarters, scanning the compound until the Snyder Cut is found.
- Last Jedi's Mark Hamill Joins Fight for Snyder Cut, Names Watchmen Favorite Movie
- DC-Loving Long Beach Mayor Baffled By Deleted Justice League Snyder Cut Superman Scenes
- Superman's Black Suit, Key Component of Snyder Cut, Revealed in Justice League Bonus Scene
- Dow Plummets After Cloverfield Paradox Earns 16% Rotten Tomatoes Score
- The Last Jedi: Snoke's Identity Finally Revealed by The Most Unlikely of Sources (Spoilers)
- Zack Snyder Drops Biggest Clue Yet That the Snyder Cut of Justice League Is Real
- Could Justice League's Snyder Cut Deleted Scene Be Less Than 2 Minutes Long?
- With No Snyder Cut, Star Wars: The Last Jedi to End Up with Disappointing $1.3 Billion Box Office
- Website Finally Launches Outlining Plan to Turn Dream of Justice League Snyder Cut into Reality
- More Than a Dozen March on Burbank to Demand Zack Snyder Cut of Justice League [PHOTO]
- Marvel to Make Spider-Man Comic Based on Video Game Based on Comic - December 17, 2018
- J. Jonah Jameson, This is Your Life! Next Week’s Amazing Spider-Man #12 - December 16, 2018
- Clone Drone Problems in Next Week’s Life of Captain Marvel #3 - December 16, 2018
- Where’s the Other Side of the Climate Change Debate in Next Week’s Defenders: The Best Defense? - December 16, 2018
- Experience Baba Von Doom’s Thrice-Baked Potatoes in Next Week’s Runaways #16 - December 16, 2018