Comics legend Stan Lee was rushed to hospital on Wednesday, but he’s doing well now, a representative says. Lee experienced shortness of breath and an irregular heartbeat Wednesday before being rushed to Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles, according to a report from TMZ.
But don’t worry about Stan, who just celebrated his 95th birthday in December. According to a statement from a representative, Stan is “is doing well and feeling good.” The rep said that Stan will stay at the hospital for more examinations as a precaution.
We’ll keep you updated as more information becomes available.
- Undertaker OGN Reveals Why Knox County Mayor Kane Set Fire to Home [Spoilers] - October 15, 2018
- Apocalypse Gets a Bold New Costume in X-Men Black Mystique - October 15, 2018
- Marvel’s Jordan White Celebrates #XMenMonday With 10 Mystery X-Men Previews - October 15, 2018
- WWE Finally Gets That Mainstream Attention It Craves So Badly - October 15, 2018
- Why is Marvel Giving X-Men Fans the Chris Claremont Runaraound? [X-ual Healing 10-10-18] - October 14, 2018