Comics legend Stan Lee was rushed to hospital on Wednesday, but he’s doing well now, a representative says. Lee experienced shortness of breath and an irregular heartbeat Wednesday before being rushed to Cedars-Sinai hospital in Los Angeles, according to a report from TMZ.
But don’t worry about Stan, who just celebrated his 95th birthday in December. According to a statement from a representative, Stan is “is doing well and feeling good.” The rep said that Stan will stay at the hospital for more examinations as a precaution.
We’ll keep you updated as more information becomes available.
- X-Men, or X-Millennials? Plus: The Triumphant Return of Chris Claremont [X-ual Healing 12-5-18] - December 9, 2018
- Honey Badger Shuts Down Male Aggression in Next Week’s X-23 #7 - December 9, 2018
- Startling Facts About Fish Pee Revealed in Next Week’s Unbeatable Squirrel Girl #39 - December 9, 2018
- Proxima Midnight’s Tips for a Happy and Healthy Sex Life in Next Week’s Black Order #2 - December 9, 2018
- Mary Plans to Reboot the Bible in Next Week’s Typhoid Fever: Iron Fist - December 9, 2018