Cloud Imperium Games just dropped a brand new feature trailer today for Star Citizen, showing off more features in their current Alpha 3.0 build for the game that anyone who backed the game can now play with. The video is a good eight minutes long and has so much content that we wouldn’t do it justice to cover here in a single paragraph. But the quick version is that you get a good look at the visuals of the game, combat between ships and hand-to-hand, and an amazing cinematic opening featuring the life and times of a box in peril.
This is kind of like the last hurrah for 3.0 as we already know the 3.1 update will be coming in March This trailer also comes off the heels of the company’s announcement for Star Citizen‘s involvement with Gamescom in 2018, as well as the return of their own convention in CitizenCon. If you’d like to take a look at everything 3.0 has to offer, you can head to this link to check out the full list of patch notes that include the improvements and additions, as well as the laundry list of things they fixed before letting their backers attack it with all their might.
- Cloud Imperium Games Reveals New Info on Star Citizen 3.3 Update
- Cloud Imperium Has Nearly 500 Employees Working On Star Citizen
- Star Citizen Loads A New Video Up About Weapons & Space Combat
- Star Citizen Raised a Staggering $35 Million in 2017
- All Star Citizen Backers Can Download Alpha 3.0 Today
- Star Citizen Livestream Boasts Funding Goal & New Content
- Crytek Sues Cloud Imperium Games for Breach of Contract on Star Citizen
- 'Star Citizen' Reveals Another Starship With The "Hammerhead"
- Valve is Putting an End to Steam Link Hardware - November 20, 2018
- Fans Old and New Get a Fresh Look at the Story of Kingdom Hearts III - November 20, 2018
- Riot Games Rebrands League of Legends LSC to European Championship - November 20, 2018
- Hitman 2 Launches Exclusive Target #1 Mission Today with Sean Bean - November 20, 2018
- Transformers TCG Gates a New Addition With the Metroplex Deck - November 20, 2018