SoulCalibur 6 has received a new trailer, expanding the number of fighters that will be on the roster for the series’ return.
Since its announcement in December, there has been a lot of buzz around the return of SoulCalibur. It will be the franchise’s first game in over five years, with many excited about the prospect of getting a new game that offers something a little different to the rest of the mainstream fighters out there today. Mitsurugi and Sophitia were confirmed for the game when it was announced, but there was an unnamed new character though. We finally have a name for him.
He’s called Groh, and he has a big thing for two swords he can snape into one. He gives off a real Raiden in Metal Gear Solid: Revengence vibe that I’m into. That’s not all though. The trailer announces three other characters too, all returning. Nightmare, Xianghua, and Kilik will be joining in too. You can see how they are all shaping up in this trailer for the game.
This has expanded the roster greatly which is great to see. I know there is a lot of buzz about the franchise coming back as, especially the early games, are still loved dearly by the fanbase. It will take a lot to live up to people’s love, but hopefully, it can find that special sauce to recapture why everyone loved it in the first place. I’m sure we have a lot more roster to fill out here too, so we will be sure to keep you up to date as they are announced.
- Rumor Mill: Possible Guest Characters For SoulCalibur VI Leaked
- Ivy Valentine and Zasalamel Both Return to SoulCalibur VI
- Armature Confirms They're Not Working On A Metal Gear Solid Collection
- Bandai Namco Release New Images of 4 SoulCalibur VI Characters
- Check Out 47 Minutes' Worth of SoulCalibur VI Character Fights
- Edge Transit’s Drop Rate is Getting a Nerf in Destiny 2 - September 21, 2018
- Destiny 2’s Ace of Spades Quest Now Much Easier Thanks To Hotfix - September 21, 2018
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Can Be Played in First-Person - September 20, 2018
- Call of Cthulhu Gets a Spooky New Gameplay Trailer - September 20, 2018
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Blackout Could Have 100 Players as Capacity Increased to End Beta - September 18, 2018