Two recent Image Comics titled have sold out and have gone to second print. And each are equally telling about the marketplace.
Days of Hate #1 is a launch issue by Ales Kot and Danijel Zezelj from Image Comics, the kind of thing that often – but not always – burns through the backstock quickly, especially when there have been string reviews.
But Kill or Be Killed #15 by Ed Brubaker and Sean Phillips doing the same simply means that Kill or Be Killed is on the rise in terms of customer demand. And retailers might need to think about upping their numbers…
Both will have second prints arriving in comic stores for the 21st February, a week before Days of Hate #2 and the week after Kill or Be Killed #16.
KILL OR BE KILLED #15 2ND PTG (MR)
(W) Ed Brubaker (A/CA) Sean Phillips
The next arc of BRUBAKER and PHILLIPS’ bestselling series is a blockbuster! Dylan is forced to confront the reality of his violent actions and his sanity…and nothing will ever be the same again!
And remember, each issue of KILL OR BE KILLED contains extra content and articles only available in the single issues.
DAYS OF HATE #1 (OF 12) 2ND PTG (MR) (C: 1-0-0)
(W) Ales Kot (A) Danijel Zezelj (CA) Danijel Zezelj, Tom Muller
The United States of America, 2022.
The loss that ripped them apart drove one into the arms of the police state and the other towards a guerrilla war against the white supremacy. Now they meet again.
This is a story of a war.
- Serious Allegations Made About the Last Days of Stan Lee - November 15, 2018
- Marvel Cancels All Of Star Wars: Shadow Of Vader by Chuck Wendig - November 15, 2018
- Fantastic Four #6 Jumps to a 60 Page Story – and Two Dollars More - November 15, 2018
- Stan Lee Tribute to Run on Marvel Comics Covers in December and January - November 15, 2018
- Chip Zdarsky and Marco Checchetto Relaunch Daredevil #1 in February - November 15, 2018