Red Goblin. Ever since Marvel teased a redness of a certain Goblin character, questions have been asked. Dan Slott ran a lovely little divergence suggesting that it could be Mephisto and this was all Spider-marriage related. But if it is, it’s not from that direction.
And yes, it looks as if Amazon.co.uk’s listing had it right. Remember that?
Go down Swinging! Norman Osborn has finally found a way to become a Goblin again and is gunning for Spider-Man in the biggest way possible. His new weapon? The Carnage Symbiote! There’s never been a bigger tougher Goblin/Spider-Man story than this! Collecting: Amazing Spider-Man 797-801
And that it looks like Slott’s run will go up to #801. Also hence, the Red Goblin imagery that Marvel had teased.
Soon after Bleeding Cool ran a story on it, the listing reverted to match the US and Canadian listings, which replicated the listing from the previous volume.
In today’s Amazing Spider-Man #797, something is being stolen. From somewhere meant to be very secure.
Under budget, as a certain POTUS likes to boast about. And as unsinkable as the Titanic. And what is the item so coveted then ends up being stolen? The Zodiac Key is just a distraction…
Norman and Carnage, the even more psychopathic alien symbiote, spawn of Venom… looks like they are of an equal mind!
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #794 LEG WW
(W) Dan Slott (A) Stuart Immonen (CA) Alex Ross
THREAT LEVEL RED Part 1
• NEARLY ONE YEAR AGO Spider-Man hurled the dangerous madman called Zodiac a full year into the future.
• IN THIS ISSUE Spidey catches up to him, and Zodiac’s had a whole year to prepare for their rematch!
Rated T In Shops: Jan 24, 2018
- The Daily LITG, 21st November 2018, Run Rabbit Run - November 21, 2018
- Tomorrow, Bill Sienkiewicz Pretends to Be Esad Ribic - November 20, 2018
- Aspen Teases the Return of Damsels In Excess in February 2019 Solicits - November 20, 2018
- Preview: Zoe Quinn and Robbi Rodriguez’ Goddess Mode - November 20, 2018
- So… How Are You Meant To Count Avengers Issue Numbers Now? - November 20, 2018