Today, En Masse Entertainment added a new character choice to their anime action brawler Kritika Online. The “Chosen Path” update is totally free and will allow you to fight as two different kings of Monk characters: the Star Monk or Void Monk. Below we have a bit of a description from the company about the new addition to the game, as well as a teaser video showing off what you can do with them. The update going hand-in-hand with their Lunar New Year event that kicks off February 7th and will run until March 21st, where the game’s bosses have the chance of dropping Firecracker Boxes upon victory, which has the ability to get you new outfits and other in-game items. We wish you all luck with the new character and battles during the event.
The Monk is a hand-to-hand brawler whose advanced classes include the enlightened path of the Star Monk or its darkling counterpart, the Void Monk. For players eschewing the more hands-on approach of the Monk for the game’s five other action-packed classes, this update also introduces the Imprinting system for level 65 characters. This new system gives players a new way to grow and customize their abilities to better fit their personal playstyles.
- En Masse Entertainment is Letting Fans Pick Closers' Next Event
- Exclusive First Look at the Dynamite Trades Shipping in April 2018
- Stan Lee Denies New Allegations of Sexual Harassment at C2E2 Last Year
- The Bleeding Cool Top 100 Power List of 2017 in Full
- Exclusive Extended Previews Of John Wick #1, Bettie Page #5, And More
- En Masse Entertainment Release 'Closers' Debut Trailer
- Mark Millar Compares Netflix Purchasing Millarworld To Disney Buying Marvel - Kingsman And Kick-Ass Not Included