Earlier today we talked about how loot boxes would be coming to Ghost Recon: Wildlands, but that news is just a piece of a larger patch puzzle that will be coming to PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Below is a complete list of updates released by Ubisoft today, along with a teaser video about the next update.
– Sentinel & Pathfinder: Fixed an issue where the Sentinel and Pathfinder firing shot sound was not heard by teammates and enemies.
– Artillery: Fixed an issue where by launching a mortar strike, the player’s position would be revealed on the tacmap.
– Predator: We have removed the Predator’s Assault-specific HP bonus and reduced the HP gain when activating Adrenaline Rush. The Predator will now be more vulnerable, while still remaining extremely lethal and versatile.
– Medic: The Medic’s drone will now be marked for the enemy 1 second after being launched, instead of the 6 seconds that the other drones get. This will give enemy teams more time to react to a Medic’s revive attempt and try to counter it.
– Warehouse: We fixed an exploit which allowed players to rush to the top of the building and gain an unfair advantage on the enemy team.
– Jungle base: We blocked off the upper area of the main building to avoid camping and negative gameplay experiences.
– Urban Incursion: We’ve moved the Uplink location in order to focus the gameplay in a more open area.
– Fixed several map level design issues.
Please have a look at our Ranked Mode FAQ for more information about the Ranked mode. All Ranked changes will be applied at the start of the second season, start of February.
– Player Rating: The Matchmaking Rating (MMR) is now calculated at the end of a match, instead of the end of a round. This way we avoid frustrating situations where players would win the match, but decrease in rank because they have lost one or two rounds against a lower rated team. This also means that the placement rounds will be removed and replaced by placement matches.
– Matchmaking: Because we now take into account full match outcomes when calculating ratings, players will not be able to join ongoing matches anymore, because it would be unfair to join a match where the enemy team is already leading. Also, when completing a Ranked match, players will not be dropped to the Menus anymore. Instead, they will keep being engaged in the matchmaking process in order to let them play consecutive matches without having to restart matchmaking each time they finish a match.
– Penalties: Leaving penalties are now more severe in Ranked Mode, in order to discourage and punish players from leaving an ongoing match as this will have a much bigger impact on the game. Quickplay penalties have not been changed.
– Fixed an issue where an incorrect warning message was displayed on the Ranked button for the case where the next strike would grant a penalty.
– Fixed an issue where the Prestige points were not displayed on the end screen results page, when ranking up.
– Fixed an issue where, in Custom Match sessions with players in only one team, would end right after player’s spawn.
– Fixed an issue where a wrong sound bark was played if the round was won by eliminating the enemy team in Uplink game mode.
– A compass has been added at the top of the in-match HUD screen so players can use it either for callouts or to better navigate the map.
– Added Colorblind mode
– Fixed an issue where the Scope category items would remain set if they were highlighted with the mouse and not selected.
– Added Ghost War Crates. For more information, please read our FAQ.
– Fixed an issue where the Player could holster the weapon by canceling the capture of recon tower or Uplink, right before it begins.
– Fixed an issue where you could see the drone’s rotor blades while spectating a player.
– Fixed an issue related to character collision and throw-able items on some body parts.
– Fixed an issue where downed players that were inside a mine radius could not be revived after the mine has exploded.
– Fixed an issue where a mine could be triggered by the player if the mine was placed above ground, on an object, and the player would step on the ground next to the mine.
– Fixed several HUD display issues.
– Fixed several text issues.
– Fixed an issue where the Uplay Rewards popups were displayed each time you enter Ghost War (the issue only impacted some accounts).
– Fallen Ghost weapons are now available in the main game after installing the DL.C
– Fixed a recoil bug on the R4 and MDR weapons.
– Added Colorblind mode.
– Fixed a bug on Helicopter Controls HUD elements.
– Added Spec Ops Crates. For more information, please read our FAQ.
– Fixed a bug when the explosion didn’t go off after killing the Predator for some players.
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands is Adding Lootboxes Soon
- Ubisoft Announces The Father's Calling, An Exclusive Joseph Seed Statue
- Bleeding Cool Game Awards: Best Shooter of 2017
- Bleeding Cool's Game of the Year Awards are Here!
- The Latest Black Ops 4 Patch Adds Nuketown to All Platforms - November 20, 2018
- THANKS-GIVEAWAY: PC Copies of Overwatch Legendary Edition - November 20, 2018
- Egosoft Announces X4: Foundations Coming to Steam Next Week - November 20, 2018
- Epic Games Will Host a Million Dollar Fortnite Winter Royale Tournament - November 20, 2018
- Valve is Putting an End to Steam Link Hardware - November 20, 2018