If you’ve ever wondered what the Triforce might taste like in The Legend of Zelda series, a beer company out of Atlanta, Georgia might have something to tide you over. The Second Self Beer Company has created an IPA called Triforce, which we’ve added a description of below.
The company was featured in Esquire this week for the new concoction as well as their Triforce Quest happening in Atlanta, which will end on March 3rd to celebrate Breath of the Wild‘s one-year anniversary. Sadly, the brewery doesn’t sell it directly on their website, so you’ll need to find someone to order it in your town or travel down to Georgia to grab a case.
A newly imagined IPA from our team. Brewed to embody the sacred relic’s three pieces: POWER, COURAGE, and WISDOM. Triforce is a slightly HAZYIPA brewed with the triforce of malts (oats, wheat and barley) and hops (Mosaic, Amarillo, and Cascade). These combine to create a unique IPA that has the HOPPY aroma and flavor of papaya, mango, and other tropical fruits; with a soft, flavorful mouthfeel to balance this truly inspired beer.
Suggested pairings for the beer include tacos, barbecue, fresh vegetables, ceviche, fromage blanc, and magical potions.
- Breath of the Wild Becomes the Second Best-Selling Zelda Game
- Stardew Valley Was the Most Downloaded Game on Nintendo Switch Last Year
- Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition Gets A New Japanese Trailer
- Nightmarchers is the Latest Game to Host a Fig Campaign
- Marvel Legacy #1 Beats Metal #1 To Most-Ordered Comic Of 2017
- Awesome Games Done Quick Raises Over $2 Million for Cancer Research