Holy shit indeed.
No motorcycle. Nothing fancy. Just one of the most powerful and dominant wrestlers in WWE history.
— WWE (@WWE) January 23, 2018
Emerging to a very emotional crowd (seriously, I saw people crying), the Undertaker came out and talked about all the people he’s faced over the year: Stone Cold, Manking, and so many more. But no mention of being ready to retire. Will he do one more match? Will it be at Wrestlemania? Maybe. I’m just speculating. But here’s to you, Undertaker.
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) January 23, 2018
- Nerd Home: These Disney Paper Statues Want to Be Your Guests! - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Kagabo Hojicha Green Tea Latte from Japan Crate - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Beauty: I Tried The Face Shop’s Trolls Eyeliner, and Things Got a Li’l Hairy - March 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Pandaro Cookies from Japan Crate - March 23, 2018
- Celebrating Easter in Disney World? Hop Over to Disney Springs for Some Treats! - March 23, 2018