Holy shit indeed.
No motorcycle. Nothing fancy. Just one of the most powerful and dominant wrestlers in WWE history.
— WWE (@WWE) January 23, 2018
Emerging to a very emotional crowd (seriously, I saw people crying), the Undertaker came out and talked about all the people he’s faced over the year: Stone Cold, Manking, and so many more. But no mention of being ready to retire. Will he do one more match? Will it be at Wrestlemania? Maybe. I’m just speculating. But here’s to you, Undertaker.
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) January 23, 2018
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018