Holy shit indeed.
No motorcycle. Nothing fancy. Just one of the most powerful and dominant wrestlers in WWE history.
— WWE (@WWE) January 23, 2018
Emerging to a very emotional crowd (seriously, I saw people crying), the Undertaker came out and talked about all the people he’s faced over the year: Stone Cold, Manking, and so many more. But no mention of being ready to retire. Will he do one more match? Will it be at Wrestlemania? Maybe. I’m just speculating. But here’s to you, Undertaker.
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) January 23, 2018
- Nerd Food: Banana Omelette Cake from Japan Crate - June 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Are Mickey Goldfish Crackers as Good as the Originals? - June 21, 2018
- Splash into Summer with ‘The Little Mermaid’ Nail Art - June 21, 2018
- Crunchyroll is Bringing Your Favorite Anime to Steam for a Special Summer Sale - June 21, 2018
- These Mickey Ice Cream Bar Ears Are Amazing, and We Need a Pair - June 21, 2018