Recently ThinkGeek released an exclusive clothing line in conjunction with Valiant Comics, celebrating all things Faith! The line has three sweaters, so I knew I had to get one. I decided on the Valiant Harbinger Unisex Sweater.
What’s nice about this is that it’s not overtly nerdy. You could get away with it on casual Fridays or nights out. The stitching is tight, the material is heavy, and the colors work extremely well together.
Huge thanks to Joanna Campbell from 100.7 The Bay for hanging out and bringing this sweater to life! She was even kind enough to give her thoughts on the sweater, in the video below.
- Just Keep Swimming to Get These Limited-Edition Finding Nemo Pins - July 29, 2018
- Q+A with Matt Ellison, Senior Producer on LEGO DC Super-Villains - July 29, 2018
- War Machine Marketing’s Ro Kohli Talks Pantera Mini Guitars, Custom Toys, and More! - July 29, 2018
- A Perfect Han and Leia Close Out Our Last Cosplay Shots from SDCC 2018 - July 27, 2018
- Barzinga with Bleeding Cool’s Kaitlyn Booth: San Diego Comic-Con Aftermath - July 27, 2018