Recently ThinkGeek released an exclusive clothing line in conjunction with Valiant Comics, celebrating all things Faith! The line has three sweaters, so I knew I had to get one. I decided on the Valiant Harbinger Unisex Sweater.
What’s nice about this is that it’s not overtly nerdy. You could get away with it on casual Fridays or nights out. The stitching is tight, the material is heavy, and the colors work extremely well together.
Huge thanks to Joanna Campbell from 100.7 The Bay for hanging out and bringing this sweater to life! She was even kind enough to give her thoughts on the sweater, in the video below.
- Nerd Food: Millennial Pink Brownie Cupcake at the Confectionery in Magic Kingdom - May 21, 2018
- Limited-Edition Banshee Flies into Disney’s Animal Kingdom on May 27th - May 21, 2018
- Special Olympics USA Games to Be Held in Central Florida in 2022 - May 21, 2018
- LEGO Master Builders Are Completing a Millennium Falcon This Weekend at Disney Springs - May 21, 2018
- Nerd Food: Some of the Magical Cupcakes Available at Walt Disney World - May 20, 2018