GungoHo Online Entertainment and Grasshopper Manufacture will host a stream on Monday on Twitch to discuss new content coming to their free-to-play pseudo MMO-arcade brawler hybrid Let it Die in the next update. The stream will show us gameplay of new features and provide some information on the changes coming our way.
You can watch the stream over on Twitch Monday, January 22nd at 7 p.m. PST.
Or you can check back here for an update on what will be coming your way.
Let it Die is currently featuring a crossover event with World of Tanks, because obviously the only thing missing from Suda51‘s FTP permadeath brawler were tanks. Okay, so maybe there aren’t actually tanks in Let it Die courtesy of World of Tanks, but there are some pretty sweet decals and armor waiting for you.
- World of Tanks – Max HP increased by 45%
- Tiger II – Fire a WAR ENSEMBLE weapon for five seconds, which reloads with explosive rounds that deal 20% more damage
- STEEL WALL – 20% chance of not taking any damage when hit
- Chi-Ha – After using WAR ENSEMBLE weapons for five seconds, ammo changes to explosive rounds that deal 30% more damage
- SHARPSHOOTER – Reduced bullet spray and recoil when using a WAR ENSEMBLE weapon
- PATROL DUTY – Shows enemies on the map permanently and decreases Dash stamina consumption and Fatigue Time by 50%
- BILLOTTE’S MEDAL – Players recover faster from being set on fire or from paralysis when electrocuted
- T95E2 – Increases attack power during Down Attack by 50%
- Call for Vengeance – Rage Gauge increases by +2 when starting a Raid from the Revenge List
- INVADER – Increases attack by 20% in a Raid
- Let It Die Will Be Getting a PC Port for Late 2018
- Twitch Pens A New Deal With Turner To Become ELEAGUE's Streaming Home
- Nike Is Introducing a Pair of PlayStation Shoes in February
- Dying Light: Bad Blood Will Hit Steam Early Access in September - August 20, 2018
- The Battlefield V Open Beta Will Open in September - August 20, 2018
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider to Include Real-Time Ray Tracing Tech for Better PC Rendering - August 20, 2018
- Square Enix Unveils Brand-New Just Cause 4 Tornado Gameplay - August 20, 2018
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice Confirmed for March 2019 Release - August 20, 2018